Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racing Dynamics Rear Apron for E30's (1984-1991)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing Dynamics Rear Apron for E30's (1984-1991)

So here is the moment of truth!

I spoke to my power dealer today, and everything is a go as long as we have a minimum of 10 people on-board and who are 100% positive that they are going to place an order. The rear aprons will go for $420.00 a piece. That will be the price for both American and Canadian residents seeing as our dollars are relatively at par with each other. As far as shipping goes, for those of you in the US the aprons will be distributed by Racing Dynamics, so you will not have to concern yourselves with any hefty international shipping fees or duty. For the Canadians, the aprons will be distributed by Oakville Motorwerks who are located just outside Toronto in Ontario. Oakville Motorwerks is a Power Dealer and have assured me that cross-country shipping will not be ridiculous, and will range anywhere from $20-50 per apron. They do this sort of distribution all the time and there's is no need for cross-continent shipping concerns.

As far as time goes, we should expect the aprons to be distributed by mid to end of June. This is expected seeing as Racing Dynamics must obtain the mould of the rear apron from Italy, and shipping time may vary depending on peoples' locations from California and Toronto. Kevin and I will record and tally the first 8 of you who show 100% certainty of purchasing, and then I will distribute particular details to the buyers. If we happen to end up with a greater number of positive buyers than 10, I will consult my dealer and ask if it's possible to extend his purchase order. Otherwise, it may be first come first serve (or first post first serve I should say). All costs will be paid up front to Oakville Motorwerks. After confirming 10 certain buyers, my dealer will post an ad for the apron under E30 on his website and purchases can be made securely through the website.

Thanks guys,
    Mike Tomascik

Once I am certain of the 10 buyers, Oakville Motorwerks will post an ad for the apron on their website and you will be able to pay with credit card online. This does not compromise the shipping arrangements I had mentioned on the previous page. Shipping should be relatively cheap for everyone as the aprons will be distributed accordingly depending on the country of origin of the buyers. If you are from Canada, aprons will be shipped from Oakville, Ontario. If you are American, aprons will be shipped from Racing Dynamics in the US. First, I need to get my 10 certain buyers together and then we will move from there.

**See http://www.oakvillemotorwerks.com/sh...=1747&parent=0 **

Comment

Here are some pictures of the rear apron.
      Attached Files

Comment

list in for the apron:
        1. Mike Tomascik
        2. johnwoo
        3. e30 325is mtl

Comment

Damn it's worth that much? FML! should of parted out my old black one instead of selling it.

Oh well Good price, i might jump on this in a month or so, $$$ are low nawo.
          Originally posted by e30e
          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Just to clarify im sure these will have the smaller exhaust cut out which is the second design they made!

Correct me if im wrong...

Also to OP is their any way they can make up a few extra tow hook covers for us im soo in need of one!

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
            1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

I'm in assuming I can pick it up at RDSport in Orange County. I don't want to pay a ton to ship it.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
              MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
              | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

mikes away for a couple of weeks so im gonna try and hold down the fort. from what i understand they have two pn and two designs. i think the gb is for the one with a stock exahaust. so im assuming thats the smaller exhaust.

not sure about the tow hook covers.
                Originally posted by kenika65 View Post
                Just to clarify im sure these will have the smaller exhaust cut out which is the second design they made!

Correct me if im wrong...

Also to OP is their any way they can make up a few extra tow hook covers for us im soo in need of one!

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                  I'm in assuming I can pick it up at RDSport in Orange County. I don't want to pay a ton to ship it.
                  i will ask mike i don't see what that would be an issue. it is being shipped out of rdsport.

Comment

bump to the top. i emailed oakville and hopefully there will be answers monday. lets get some commitments for this gb so we can get it done.

Comment

current list in for the apron:
                      1. Mike Tomascik
                      2. johnwoo
                      3. e30 325is mtl
                      4. popobo 69 from bfc

almost half way there

Comment

hey vacman and kenika talked to sean and here are the answers to your questions:

Thanks for the inquiry, here is the information you requested:

1. The rear apron is for the stock exhaust cut-out.

2. If you are local to RD Sport, absolutely...you can pick it up directly there to save the shipping cost.

Thanks again!!

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by johnwoo View Post
                          hey vacman and kenika talked to sean and here are the answers to your questions:

Thanks for the inquiry, here is the information you requested:

1. The rear apron is for the stock exhaust cut-out.

2. If you are local to RD Sport, absolutely...you can pick it up directly there to save the shipping cost.

Thanks again!!

Regards,
                          Excellent. Put me down for one and PM me when you need funds.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

current list in for the apron:
                            1. Mike Tomascik
                            2. johnwoo
                            3. e30 325is mtl
                            4. popobo 69 from bfc
                            5. vacman

halfway there. come on guys.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm new to these forums, I saw a post about this on the BMW Club of Quebec forums. Please put me down for 1 and let me know when payment is due, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X