M5 part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M5 part out

180k on the body and motor. Already sold front seats, bumper covers, gas tank, exhaust, headlights, door sills, rear license plate filler, shift surround and turbine m systems. I still have the complete drivetrain and other under the hood ancillaries, rear seats with bread box, body panels etc. here's the slide show http://s796.photobucket.com/user/black91m5/slideshow/ great for s38 conversion. Pm with needs.

How much for the rear seats and the bread box w/ center console??

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by igotbank View Post
        where are you located?
        30238 ga

Comment

I'd like the b36 cans if your planning on parting the motor out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Eric, I'll keep you in mind if I go that route. I have b36 cams in my e28 m5 and it's a nice noticeable up grade. I'd also recommend a lightweight flywheel and the frank fahey crank hub upgrade too.

Comment

It's on the list to do! I got a healthy bump from a dyne session and the Miller MAF setup, but it's pretty flatlined up top. The tuner said M88 headers and cams would really help it flow. Does Frank Fahey still make the crank hub?
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Any chance the trunk carpet is available?

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I believe the trunk carpet is still there. I'll confirm on Monday.

Eric, you definitely need to get b36 cams lol. I have the miller MAF/WAR chip upgrade and euro headers. I love the performance. I surprise a lot of people who try and punk me on the highway. I also have a lightweight flywheel too. The b35 loves to be up in the rpms. With the upgrades it keeps on pulling. If the highway is clear of traffic it's a wrap, well until the troopers pull me over lol. And I believe FAhey still makes them. Have you checked their website? I bought mine back in 07-08.

Comment

Looking for m5 bumpers let me know

Comment

Bumpers were the first to go sorry.

Stereo, I have both carpeted sides. I'm not sure about the trunk floor carpet. I couldn't get into the trunk to check it out. The sides were inside the cabin. I'lm going to try again tomorrow. It seems like the trunk is seized shut. The lock turns but I could get he lid open.

Comment

Does it have an lsd?!

Comment

I need the trunk carpet

Comment

How much for the dead pedal, or just the rubber insert on top of the pedal? Shipped to 90042. Thanks.
                            sigpic
                            January 2012 COTM

Comment

It's got the factory 3.91 lsd. When the car is on the lift both wheels turn freely in the same direction. No noises at all.

Robrez, I'll have to look into that and get back to you.

Robert, all I have is the side pieces that cover the wheel well of the quarter panels.

Comment

Working...
                              X