Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Reached

Cheers!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Yay, wonderful! I'm excited for all the positive ramifications of this event.

But really. Why in such a time of global pandemic of humanity ruining this planet are we letting anyone else into the nuclear club instead of booting members?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Yay, wonderful! I'm excited for all the positive ramifications of this event.

But really. Why in such a time of global pandemic of humanity ruining this planet are we letting anyone else into the nuclear club instead of booting members?
      Gotta look at it from a different angle.
      A new door's been opened in regards to economic expansion, and quite possibly tearing down one of the highest walls in regards to Middle Eastern political tension.

The world's skeptics are just going to have to face the fact that Iran means peace.
      Hell, even top Israeli officials have released positive statements on the matter within the last hour. They know Iran isn't gonna get nukes.
      Netanyahu's just gotta realized that his publicity stunt is over - he's going to have to get over his hegemonic paranoia...or whatever he's got going on in his head ;)

I mean, do you really think they're going to bomb Israel at this point?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yes.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

But Israel, Iran's arch-enemy, denounced the agreement as an "historic mistake".
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

john kerry = neville chamberlain

Comment

So how much ketchup are we providing them with in additon to a pay off in us tax dollars
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                  john kerry = neville chamberlain
                  That's a facile comparison from a facile mind.
                  2011 1M Alpine white/black
                  1996 Civic white/black
                  1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post

I know you think it's humorous, but, in a few years time, the truth will come out. Much as I felt about Obama but knew I couldn't get anyone to see past the stars in their eyes he first time, but they are a damn sucker the second time around. Now, everyone is coming to accept that maybe they got fooled. I I think the same will happen here, maybe it won't be be 2017, maybe it will be mid-2023, but something will happen, and we will look back upon this moment in history and collectively ask "What the fuck were we thinking?"

Comment

Just imagine how it would be like if another country treated us how we do to others. We're a huge reason for the destabilization in that region. Let's have Russia give chechens a huge chunk of of Washington DC and see how we like it. Its like some of you guys support the reason why you're afraid while denouncing it. This doesn't do enough.

Comment

as long as we get cheaper oil.

Comment

I know you think it's humorous, but, in a few years time, the truth will come out. Much as I felt about Obama but knew I couldn't get anyone to see past the stars in their eyes he first time, but they are a damn sucker the second time around. Now, everyone is coming to accept that maybe they got fooled. I I think the same will happen here, maybe it won't be be 2017, maybe it will be mid-2023, but something will happen, and we will look back upon this moment in history and collectively ask "What the fuck were we thinking?"
                          I am just curious as to how you think this deal creates the potential for Iran to actually develop a nuke.

It's complete logic - and I completely disagree with you on the matter of any "regret" being expressed by the Obama admin.
                          They know what they're doing.

I suggest you read over the terms of the deal once, maybe twice if you don't get it the first time.

There literally is a NO economic, or political incentive for Iran to develop a nuke.

They have said time over time stating their intentention to pursue a peaceful nuclear program. I seriously have a hard time comprehending the thought process of hawks that share your opinion.

I feel that as long as there are people like yourself (not maliciously aimed at you) who buy into Netanyahu's (not even the views of all Israelis!) propaganda ... that there will be no peace.
                          This propaganda, that falsely portrays Iran as an "imminent threat to Israel's livelihood" is soo far off point that it's actually quite comical.

For Israel, Iran has, and always WILL be a distraction strategy. As long as Netanyahu's out blabbering about Iran, the international community will say less about them constantly, and ruthlessly expanding.

Israel needs more people like Yitzak Rabin, and less clowns like Netanyahu or Ariel Sharon.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Very well said. Norman Finkelstein and company have been saying it for years to deaf ears

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post

There literally is a NO economic, or political incentive for Iran to develop a nuke.
                              Sure, but is there a religious reason? Is this a country that has a puppet master ruling the ruler from the position of spiritual superior? Or are those assumptions totally off base and 100% unequivocally wrong? How many people in spots that afford them power have spoken of using the might of the country to wipe other countries off the map?

Comment

Working...
                              X