X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the mileage on rovers?
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

mine is at 140,000

Comment

I meant mpg
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Comment

A forum community dedicated to all Land Rover owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about modifications, troubleshooting, engine swaps, maintenance, and more!

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

My original window sticker

Comment

here's the link from craigslist: http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cto/1784509374.html

I still want to at least check it out. Is it just me, or has some of the body been primered like it has had some body repair work done?

Comment

Nope. Don't do it. My best friend worked on Jags and Rovers for years. i have seen enough to know you should just buy a 4-runner.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Get a Toyota
                    Originally posted by audiquattrot
                    bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
                    1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
                    2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
                    1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
                    2006 CBR600RR

Comment

If you're recommending Toyotas, why aren't you driving a Corolla instead of an E30? Rovers have gobs of character. Sometimes this character emerges as oil, sometimes as coolant, most often as driving enjoyment. Will a 4Runner be more reliable? Perhaps. But they require maintenance too and last time I checked their parts weren't too cheap either.

If you want a Rover, get a Rover. Or a G-wagen :)

Comment

No, e30s are not at all the same kind of money pit

Comment

If there was a 4-runner for a similar price in a similar condition, this thread would have been about a 4-runner. The truck I usually borrow when I need a truck is a friend's Tacoma. It's one of the newer ones and it's an awesome truck, just very out of my price range. I refuse to make a car payment right now.

In all honesty, I'd love to be looking at Defenders, but those go for absurd amounts of money.

I'm simply looking at what's available nearby. Thanks for the links to those forums, they were pretty much what I was looking for to get more info on what to check out.

Comment

Ive heard rovers are terrible, from everyone

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                            1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                            1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                            1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Man buy it and part it. the front brush guard will get u most of ur money back. ^ yes alot of people say rovers r bad. if this was a 96 or newer i would agree with u. the main problem with all British cars is electrical. the truck he is looking at has the least amount of electrical crap of any range rover.

Comment

Working...
                              X