FS: T-Shirts! New Designs! E28/E30/2002 5-Series/3-Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: T-Shirts! New Designs! E28/E30/2002 5-Series/3-Series

Well folks, it's that time again. I've got 2 new designs to present to everyone and I am running a pre-sale for all 5 designs I have now. All sales will be going directly to funding my 5 speed swap and replacing some worn suspension bits on my e34. Thanks for any support!

Here is what I have to offer this round:

All items are available in sizes Small through XXXL.

The t-shirt color choices have grown to Black, Charcoal Heather, Navy Blue, Red, Forest Green, and Chocolate Brown.

The t-shirts will be Gildan SoftStyle G640 this time around. They are extremely comfortable and soft to the touch. Here are the details from the manufacturer.

G640 Gildan Softstyle 4.5 oz. T-Shirt

100% preshrunk cotton
    Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
    Taped neck and shoulders
    Antique colors and Sport Grey are 90/10 cotton/poly
    Heather colors are 65/35 Poly/Cotton

New Designs!!

Legendary 5-Series T

Iconic 3-Series T

I also still have the 3 previous designs available for sale (e30, e28, and 2002). Everything is mocked up and available to purchase through the provided link below. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. I can reply rather quickly in most circumstances.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

NOTE: THIS IS A PRE SALE ORDER. ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED ON THE WEB STORE BEFORE MAY 31ST, 2014. I WILL COMPILE THE ORDERS AND GET EVERYTHING PRINTED AND SHIPPED BY JUNE 9TH, 2014. EXPECT SHIPPING TO TAKE 4-7 DAYS DEPENDING ON THE DISTANCE FROM SOUTHEASTERN MICHIGAN TO YOU. THIS PUTS THE GARMENTS IN YOUR HANDS BY MID JUNE.

PS: I used a couple of photos I found on my PC of different BMW's. If I used a photo that is owned by you and you wish for me to remove it from my slide show, please send me a PM and I will do so right away. I apologize if I caused any inconvenience to you.

Your patronage is very much appreciated!

EDIT: Adding images of the other shirts also for sale! More colors than this available, but wanted to show what's being offered.

E30

E28 - Front and Back Logos

Last edited by unt0uchable; 05-12-2014, 08:05 AM.
    CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

Get em while they're here folks! This could be the last time I post them up for sale like this. I'm not gauging as much interest as I hoped so this will likely be the last sale for quite a long time. You won't regret it!

Comment

Bumping this up! I know it's on the first page still but time is running out. Less than 3 weeks to order your gear!

Comment

Still have a few days to order. Get your orders in now so you don't miss out! It's spring time and you need new clothes to wear!!

Comment

wish i would have saw this before bimmerfest! i think i'm still going to have to order a e30 tee though

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
          1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
          1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
          1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
          1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
          1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
          Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
          1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
          1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I want e30 with mtech 2 front! I already have 2 of the regular ones. ALSO SOME GUY THOUGHT IT WAS CRAZY I BOUGHT A SHIRT OFF THE INTERNET FROM A FORUM MEMBER, MAYBE WHY HE'S AT WAL-MART WORKING BUT THEN AGAIN HE DID KNOW A E30 FRONT END.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Well, I'm a frggin idiot! I didn't make the sizing and color options available for the 3 or 5 series t-shirts so they weren't being ordered. If you tried and got confused, I apologize. It's all fixed now and you can pick whatever color and size you want!!

Thanks for the orders guys! 9 days left to get it placed before this ship sails!

Comment

Sorry about the M Tech 2 front end man! I can't please them all I guess!

Get your orders in! Last week to get what you want!

Comment

Only 2 days remaining for this pre-sale!!! Get your orders in folks! I will not be able to fulfill ANY orders after the pre order has closed. I've debated on keeping a select few in stock but I am not going to have every color and size available for sale after this weekend!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!!!

Comment

good quality
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Bump for some cool shirts, bought two e30 ones the 1st time you offered them.

Comment

Working...
                      X