"Klutch Republik"......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Klutch Republik"......?

Just saw these on some site, am looking for wheels and i stumbled on these, they look pretty aggressive 15x8.5 3" lip, they kinda of look like the enkie 92's without that bulging center cap, not bad actually i think they look good, what you guys think? they are called Klutch SL1
    btw they are not available apparently they take orders, every now and then, atm they are sold out, next batch early summer 2012

btw am not affiliated in any way with the company am just curious what you guys think!?

Looks pretty sweet to me, though I wish it came in 16's..

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

They look closer to old 92's than the new ones do.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

ya true, id def wait if they had em in 16's, privat remember it is then.....

Comment

I almost got them on their group buy.
          They said 16's might be in production in the summer or so. I dig em.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Do not want...

Wheels made by a car club. I'm interested in who actually manufacturers them.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Did you ever end up getting these wheels? im curious because im thinking about getting them pretty soon.

Comment

probly Taiwan company called kyo wa. they make 90% of whats new and "euro"

Comment

i dont like the step lip

Comment

the mesh is identical to a bbs rs. they just have a flat smooth centre. i like them though. would get them with a black centre though

Comment

Originally posted by e30leigh View Post
                      the mesh is identical to a bbs rs. they just have a flat smooth centre. i like them though. would get them with a black centre though
                      Identical to a BBS RS? You sure about that?

Try an Enkei 92:

BBS RS:

Comment

i stand corrected.

Comment

i have no idea what happened to my memory with that one. thats for the clear up lol

Comment

So has anyone run these. How does the quality compare to Enkei 92s?

The Build:
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Working...
                            X