No announcement yet.

$700.00 total for paint, rust repair and scratches!!! In Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for pics also. This thread is 3 weeks old. Any progress? What's the ETA?
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    My car is so racecar it makes peoples head's hurt. Literally.
    Originally posted by lambo
    This is r3v, your logic is useless. We went race-prepped, factory-built, street cars for the price of a loaf of bread.

Comment

^ ????
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

$700 for decent work? Only shop in my are who charges $700 (for whole car) painted my m3 bumper for $150. The bumper had so much clear coat running, there literally a puddle of concentrated metallic below the driver fog light. I had the bumper installed to have it sent off to a new owner so there was no time to complain or ask for a redo. I felt so bad selling it in that condition.

I need to respray both my e30s and the front end of my s2000 right now. Can't find a decent, affordable shop locally, so shit just keeps piling on. Really hate this town.
        My 1990 325is Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ksjdan View Post
          $700 for decent work? Only shop in my are who charges $700 (for whole car) painted my m3 bumper for $150. The bumper had so much clear coat running, there literally a puddle of concentrated metallic below the driver fog light. I had the bumper installed to have it sent off to a new owner so there was no time to complain or ask for a redo. I felt so bad selling it in that condition.

I need to respray both my e30s and the front end of my s2000 right now. Can't find a decent, affordable shop locally, so shit just keeps piling on. Really hate this town.
          you just bumped a 4 year old thread.
          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
          (Daily Driver)
          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
          KW V2 Coilovers
          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by Skrynnik View Post
            Hey guys i am the one working on mengs car (mini612) the reason i only charged him 700 is because he pretty much agreed to be my walking and driving commercial so i decided to hook him up so he can get the word out

-Dmitriy
            I'm willing to drive to Minnesota for a quality pain job at $700 lol
            1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

Necrobump.
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
              X