1993 E34 525i 150k auto PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 E34 525i 150k auto PA

Listed here is an e34 525i, a 1993 model. It’s clad in Island Green Metallic paint, with a tan interior. The car runs and drives very smoothly, no strange noises and the transmission shifts exactly as it should. The heat, air conditioning, and ALL interior electronics on the dashboard, the power seats, center console, sunroof, and climate control work as well as all of the lights. There are NO warning lights on whatsoever, which is not all that common on the 90’s 5 series models. It has new tires, and the suspension rides very well.

Cons. It’s a 25 year old car, so it has dents and dings as one would expect from being so old, other than that the only things that do not work are the front and rear passenger windows, and the brake rotors need to be turned, these things will most likely be repaired by the time anyone buys the car. I’d happily continue to drive this car every day but I need to sell it to fund other projects, and I hope I can deliver the car to someone who will take care of it the way it deserves. Feel free to message me with any further questions. I may be interested in interesting trades, message with inquiries.

Asking 3k on Craigslist, r3vlimited price is $2500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Working...
X