Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word on these?

Comment

Wait you're headquartered in miami? Local Pickup?

Comment

Hey, Racing Dynamics headers back in production, $1300 a set, delivery time 5 to 6 weeks, let me know if interested as messaging people now, Cheers, Frank

p.s. replyed to messages on inbox as well.
        p.s.s. Yes, moved to Miami area in 2017, cheers :)

Comment

Finally!!! After I decided to move up to an M5X swap. :D
          Originally posted by nervousmini
          Break My Wallet
          Bring My Wallet
          Bring Money With

and the M cars are a multiplier

regular repair Money * 3 = M3
          regular repair Money * 5 = M5
          regular repair Money * 6 = M6

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
            Hey, Racing Dynamics headers back in production, $1300 a set, delivery time 5 to 6 weeks, let me know if interested as messaging people now, Cheers, Frank

p.s. replyed to messages on inbox as well.
            p.s.s. Yes, moved to Miami area in 2017, cheers :)
            Are they making them from the original mold so they are truly a direct bolt on item or do they have to be modified like their second mold? I believe they both bolted to the OE mid section without issue right?

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
              Are they making them from the original mold so they are truly a direct bolt on item or do they have to be modified like their second mold? I believe they both bolted to the OE mid section without issue right?
              Yes, direct fitment as per original group buy.

Comment

Hi guys,

Second batch of 20 headers, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to produce once order is placed, I must receive deposits prior to placing order.

Shipping will be available from Netherlands for those in EU.

They will be hand made in Italy by same company as before.

So far I contacted all members on list, also replied to those whom sent me private messages.

If your name is listed and you still interested please PM me to confirm.
                If no longer interested please let me know so I can update list or remove yourself from it.

Price $ 1300 including down pipes.
                Shipping cost: USA $35, EU $45, NZ Australia Asia about $45
                Ceramic coating: add $100
                Delivery time, 5 to 6 weeks from ordering date
                Deposit: US $1300
                Payment: Paypal account fporro@msn.com (with verified address only)
                other payment options available as well.

Current list, please feel free to delete or add yourself to it, thank you.

1) Mike36
                2) uturn
                3) SkiFree
                4) 02tradition
                5) Kershaw
                6) soljah777
                7) zaq123
                8) NeedaBimmer
                9) Riskybiz86
                10) SBKramer
                11) C.J.
                12) e3mt
                13) GARAGE30
                14) theperson95
                15) sandman_01
                16) bmw444
                17) Blake B

Cheers,
                Frank

Comment

Hi guys,

Second batch of 20 headers, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to produce once order is placed, I must receive deposits prior to placing order.

So far I contacted all members on list, also replied to those whom sent me private messages.

If no longer interested please let me know so I can update list or remove yourself from it.

Just to clarify, deposit is basically a payment in full or it's a typo ?

Comment

I'm in. Sent you a PM on facebook. I'll send you one here too
                    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Hi guys,

1) Mike36
                      2) uturn
                      3) SkiFree
                      4) 02tradition
                      5) Kershaw
                      6) soljah777
                      7) zaq123
                      8) NeedaBimmer
                      9) Riskybiz86
                      10) SBKramer
                      11) C.J.
                      12) e3mt
                      13) GARAGE30
                      14) theperson95
                      15) sandman_01
                      16) bmw444
                      17) Blake B

Cheers,
                      Frank

1) Mike36
                      2) uturn
                      3) SkiFree
                      4) 02tradition
                      5) Kershaw
                      6) soljah777
                      7) zaq123
                      8) NeedaBimmer
                      9) Riskybiz86
                      10) SBKramer
                      11) C.J.
                      12) e3mt
                      13) GARAGE30
                      14) theperson95
                      15) sandman_01
                      16) bmw444
                      17) Blake B
                      18) Mr2peak
                      Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                      A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                        Just to clarify, deposit is basically a payment in full or it's a typo ?
                        Yes, it is not a typo, deposit equal payment in full.

Why?, this time everything it's setup from the get go and as in any business...

- factory will not start production until full payment is made
                        - a minimum number of sets is required for them to accept order
                        - shipping cost is part of their quote and must be prepaid as well
                        - freight brokerage funds must be ready
                        - down pipes will be manufacture in USA and must be done before headers are received

All of that must be paid for production to start.

First batch I ended up financing 100% by my self, as original headers had to be removed from RD's founder vintage race car, gig's had to be made, delays occurred, etc., so to salvage deal I went ahead and financed it all.

Comment

Im about 80% there on the deposit. What time line do we have to get everything paid for? I really dont want to miss this deal for some OG Racing Dynamic headers.
                          1989 325i - sold
                          1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
                          1990 325i

Comment

Yes, direct fitment as per original group buy.
                            Great news on the first mold! Not finding the fitment details or any mention of a down pipes in the first 35pg thread. Can you clarify here? Will these directly bolt to a factory mid section and the motor without modification? Any pictures of these downpipes that are made in the USA?

I am happy to put a full payment in within 4 weeks of expected delivery. Once you go beyond 30 days, you are no longer able to dispute charges on your card. So, if they headers don’t ship or don’t come as advertised, the buyers have no way to recoup the loss.

Comment

Great news on the first mold! Not finding the fitment details or any mention of a down pipes in the first 35pg thread. Can you clarify here? Will these directly bolt to a factory mid section and the motor without modification? Any pictures of these downpipes that are made in the USA?

I am happy to put a full payment in within 4 weeks of expected delivery. Once you go beyond 30 days, you are no longer able to dispute charges on your card. So, if they headers don’t ship or don’t come as advertised, the buyers have no way to recoup the loss.

FWIW, you can dispute via PayPal up to 180 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi NeverEnough, they'll be direct bolt onto motor, down pipes bolt onto headers and then you can ither weld them to oem pipes or use a sleeve set up., I welded my set. including pictures of down pipes, they were manufactured by Stromung in SoCal.

You make a valid point as far as Paypal, but as other member mentioned you are protected up to 180 days.

I for one been in the e30 community for close to 20 years now, trust is earned keep by being honest, as such it's a 2 way street, with Peerless from e30motorwerks whom I entrusted and helped me distribute and enlisted shop next door to produce down pipes, by Jeff at IE whom gave my last sets of headers to sell even so it was a competing item as Peerless retired from e30's, from John Mason whom broke bread at my table and veseversa and used my cabrio to redevelop his X brace to clear IE's sway bars and Tree house lollipops, from Condor Speed shop whom i personally visit a few times a month, from Force Firebird at WOT-Tech where Im wrenching at and hold keys to shop, from RD's founder whom trust me not to run his legacy into the mud and said "it's your baby, you deal with it., the list goes on and on. basically from the actual simplicity of using my name as my membership name and Fporro LLC

Cheers,
                                Frank Porro

Last edited by fporro; 03-13-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X