No announcement yet.

"Best" tires for stock is weaves??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ze-912's wear really fast, mien were trashed in like 3 months, but they are great tires over all for there price.
    sigpic

Comment

Ive got Traction T/As

incredible wear life (60k amd counting)
      great in the rain and snow

love em and use them for commuting everyday 90 mi a day!

definatly not a "tuner tire" but not a slouch either

88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
        Back when I used to run 14" basketweaves, I liked Falken Azenis Sport RT-215. These have been replaced by the Azenis RT-615.

You can get the RT-615 in 195/60-R14 for around $65 each if you look online. You won't find a better tire than that for the price. You should also check out the Hankook Ventus R-S2, which are $75 each in that size at TireRack.
        Cheapest I found them was $85 shipped. Awesome tire one of the best things you can do for an e30 is put these on

Comment

Dunlop direzza star spec, tire rack has 185&195/60 14. These tires continue to amaze me, wet or dry. They are perfect for spirited street driving w/ occasional autox.

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
            Back when I used to run 14" basketweaves, I liked Falken Azenis Sport RT-215. These have been replaced by the Azenis RT-615.

You can get the RT-615 in 195/60-R14 for around $65 each if you look online. You won't find a better tire than that for the price. You should also check out the Hankook Ventus R-S2, which are $75 each in that size at TireRack.
            where are azeni sports for 65?

if you want the best tires still made for 14 inch rims you need to downgrade the size to 195 60 14 and get some star specs.

thats 112 plus shipping which is a lot for tire rack. definitely expensive considering they dont last long.

however, if you can get azeni 615s for 65 somewhere that would be the cheapest best tires on earth.

cheapest i found azenis is 100 apeice

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

I have some falken 512s in 195 65 14 and they handle great but nothing like azenis would. they wear out very quick

lowering your tire size will lower your 0-60 times but also lower your top speed and mpg.

also decrease your cornering
            Last edited by stamar; 01-13-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

You're quoting a post from 2009.

Comment

so what are you saying? Im living in the past?
                '
                I still like azeni tires for 65 in 09 thats still cheap where are they?

Comment

Working...
                X