Konig Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konig Roller

So i decided to get a wheel for daily driving on so i could get my ix weaves refinished. SO this is what came in the mail :) 15 x 7.5 konig roller. Offset is 35 due to me having an ix, but i can live with it.

I have 225/50's mounted on them which are a bit much but since it is what i had on my weaves i am gonna go ahead and roll with em til they die. Opinions? Oh and yes i know i need to lower it already!

sigpic

Beautiful car. Reminds me of something... I can't think what (my car).

I don't like those shiny, chromed wheels with the understated styling of the e30. At least not with the Alpineweiss II. I guess I'm just a purist.

Why would you lower an iX? Need that suspension travel for off-roading!

Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by dogsbark26; 09-29-2011, 12:44 PM. Reason: add hint

Comment

I like, car looks very clean and I like the wheels on it. Any spacers or rubbing?

Comment

They're not chrome, just machined faced, but I can understand it isnt everyones style, and I need to lower my ix because I use it for auto x. So I dont need the suspension travel for off roading. There is just something about taking out Audi S4's, Evo's, and Subaru's in a 20+ y/o BMW makes me smile. As for Fitment no they dosnt rub, and i didnt need spacers even with the 225 tires.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X