Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice find.. one of my favs... im running the 1-piece now

Comment

Natorious: nice Design A's ;) I believe the 3pc are called the Design E.

Parker: freight charges are below and are not final as I used a 100lb shipment to obtain these, but until I box up each rim I won't have an accurate total weight.

by air US$445 11-15 working days
      by sea US$260 8-11weeks

This gives you an idea though ;)

Comment

i thought the 17"+ 5 lug version was the design e.... i could be totally wrong tho...

yup your right... the ones i was talking about are the design d...

3pc are design e

i wonder what the 14 and 15 are... if they are still design a

i need to replace one of my center caps... the clips on one are cracked and it doesnt fit as tight as it should so it rattles sometimes... they are impossible to find tho... nevermind the extra wheel i have been wanting for ever....

Comment

you can buy centrecaps from Birds UK or from Hartge AG direct ;)

Comment

My shipping was about $100USD by sea. Pretty damn cheap. 8)

Comment

cheers Jay.....for some reason it is much more to the US west coast....strange, although I was told by SG Speed Post that their prices have recently been revised.

BTW, when can I see pics w/ BBS RS's mounted??? Lookin forward to it m8 ;)

Comment

That is very strange, their rates must have skyrocketed. :shock:

You'll see the rims on in spring, it just snowed today for the first time this season today. :x

Comment

Originally posted by natorious
                  nice find.. one of my favs... im running the 1-piece now

When did you lower your car? Looks sick. Plans?

And those three piece wheels are amazing. I do recall seeing them on a few E30 M3's every now and then in pictures, I love them! Great find, hope you get it all worked out with the five lug suspension!
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

lol it not lowered yet... it will be in january tho i have "permission" from the fiance to buy my suspension.. thats just a quick photoshop... i forgot it was chopped in that pic... it will look basically the same as that come january tho...

my hartges are comming as soon as my steelies and snows get here from tirerack and going out for refinishing... january the new suspension goes on and i start getting ready for the manual swap which i hope to have done for end of feb...

beyond that... lots of plans.. but it hard to get money spending clearance from the wife-to-be... getting married KILLS the toy fund unfortunatley... i definatley have fun plans waiting tho

Comment

found this on ebay.de

PURE SEX!!!!!

Comment

sweet as rims!!

Im also thinkin of doin the 5lug swap due to the choice of lovely rims available in 5lug!!
                        ///M Inside

Comment

that seems like a huge waste of time, effort, and money just to get cool wheels.
                          BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                            that seems like a huge waste of time, effort, and money just to get cool wheels.
                            If that is directed to me, I'm sure the larger brakes of the E34 or E30 M3 are a given ;) Afterall, an E30 bbk has always been part of the plan after the stroker....this just kills 2 birds with one stone :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris E30 Cab
                              Originally posted by Rob
                              If that is directed to me, I'm sure the larger brakes of the E34 or E30 M3 are a given ;) Afterall, an E30 bbk has always been part of the plan after the stroker....this just kills 2 birds with one stone :)
                              Nah, Rob was refering to the post made by Jhonno. Your car likely needs more brakes as it stands.

Comment

Originally posted by natorious
                                found this on ebay.de

PURE SEX!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...508649621&rd=1

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                                X