Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indy GTG - Dec 21,22,23? Feeling interest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.... the reason I was lookin at Indy was cause of my boy up in Chicago and RJ in Ann Arbor. Figured its a central location to most people from our lil area. I know of that place down in L-burg....used to be a batting cage way back when. Like I said.... .I'm game for whatever. Just wanna have it work out so as many as possible can come.

After lookin at my ittenerary, I fly on the 6th. I sign back in from leave nlt the 8th. :( Although that does sound like a crap load of fun..... Lets keep brainstormin and see who else chimes in...

Comment

I'll live in Indy during break. I've been to Fasttimes. The track is really slick now. But you can drift the whole track which is fun.

I'll be down like a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
        I'll live in Indy during break. I've been to Fasttimes. The track is really slick now. But you can drift the whole track which is fun.

I'll be down like a drunk clown.
        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
        DaveCN = Old Man
        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Ok.... everyone cept for Dave is ok with Indy. I figure thats the most central location to everyone that wants to come.... And if Dave came he'd probably break a hip in one of the karts anyway. I don't have the kind of insurance that would cover that. So.... Fastimes it is. December 23? What time? 2pm? 5pm? I think thats probably our window for bein able to get some racing done and still get to meet the people that'll be comin. Between 2 and 5. Any input?

Comment

I like 2
            that way I will be home before 1 am but what ever works for the rest of ya will be fine
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

lol. 2 is cool with me. Just whatever ;) I gotta see about work though. Normally I work till 5. wait... what day will this be?

Will
              DaveCN = Old Man

If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I WORK FULLTIME DURING THE WEEK ON BREAK. I DON'T THINK I HAVE THE 23RD OFF, BUT I CAN CHECK.

I MAY jsut SNEAK OUT OF MY CUBICLE EARLY AND NOT COME BACK.

Comment

I <3 T3H C4PS L0CK

Will
                  DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
                    I <3 T3H C0CK

Will
                    what else is new

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                      what else is new
                      Thats not new...........

Will
                      DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

Ummm.... yeah..

Friday the 23rd at 2pm. We got anyone else coming? So far its you two Indy boys, mrsleeve (RJ from Ann Arbor), my boy from Chicago (Dan), possibly illa from Chicago, myself and quite possibly my friend. We can get more than that can't we?

Comment

turns out we have the 23rd off. so if i'm not too hungover, i'll show.

fasttimes is slick, so i suggest drifitng, not racing

Comment

Werd. I'm game fo watteva foo

Comment

My brother will be coming. He is flying in from California on Thursday at midnight, staying with me that night, then coming with me for karting. So I count as 2 people when you make up a tally on whos gonna be there ;)

Will
                              DaveCN = Old Man

Comment

Righto chap.

Sorry.... flew through London the other day and it stuck. Not really gonna make up a list so to speak. I know mrsleeve and I for sure will be there. Hopin a few of you guys show up.... but I'm not gonna hold ya to it since its that time of year. But as of right now it looks like a good 5 people if you are solid on going. If elheeto comes then we'll have 6. We'll see what turns out.

Max

Comment

Working...
                                X