Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd's (TDC) is a good guy, as far as his shop, well I've never been there.
    Originally posted by payney8
    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

his shop is nice, and hes a good guy. if he offers, lets go for it. but that would rule out the vw guys, i dont think todd would want them around. also, if the weather is shitty, theres a heated garage to stand around in.

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Okay, He did offer, Would people rather have the dam or TCD shop?
        This is not for the pre-meeting which will still be held at scioto dams

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
          Okay, He did offer, Would people rather have the dam or TCD shop?
          This is not for the pre-meeting which will still be held at scioto dams
          i say we go for TCD

Comment

doucy2 wants it at the delaware dams so I guess thats were it is going to be. He set it up so he basically tells us kinda where to go.

Comment

1 week pre- bump

Comment

I already signed up on that other thread but I will in here too!

Comment

Originally posted by silverfbimmer View Post
                  I already signed up on that other thread but I will in here too!
                  cool man, it'll be nice to meet a very local e30 guy

Comment

winter bump, only it is warm out WTF. how about e30Fest 2007??

I say e30s only, any other would just take away from the uniqueness?? What do you all think? Should we invite the whole bmw community?

Also some of you local Columbus guys where would be a good, larger, lot to meet up in? TCD was nice for the fall, but we should have a way bigger turnout for cars in the Spring. Help me out here guys, I know its a long time away.

Comment

I personally like the Deleware dam location that we had. Great pics and I think it would fit all of us very well. But I am up for whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
                        I personally like the Deleware dam location that we had. Great pics and I think it would fit all of us very well. But I am up for whatever.
                        Thats cool, maybe we should get the correct directions this time. Nice to see you post man, thought you went away for a bit. Pesonally I can't wait until the spring to show off all the hours I will be putting into my car this winter.

Did you still want those plastics?

Comment

Yea, I do want the plastics. Let me see how much money I get for christmas. I am buying RCWells Kopis after Christmas sometime but last year I got $1400 during Christmas, a lot of family, so we will see. If I get that much again, I am getting Kopis, plastics, and that red car in C-town

Comment

I'm in. I am new to the group here. I live in Columbus. What do we do at these meets? I also have a Toyota MR2. We do meets for MR2s and go for spirited drives. I know some incredible roads about an hour or so north east. East of Mount Vernon.

Do we ever do anything as a group such as go up to Mid Ohio, not to drive on the track. But, to go to the AMLS race or something like that?
                            Sounds like there are quite a few E30s in Columbus.

Not so many MR2s.
                            sigpic
                            Aston Martin in flight at Mid Ohio 2006

Comment

I was thinking of meeting at MidOhio, but that would make a long trip for the Cincy guys. Hey its not up to me, so I don't care.
                              Originally posted by payney8
                              We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Just a thought here, but it would be fun to turn this into a bit more than just the usual get together. We could try and organize some awards where we can all vote on the winners. For example...

Most Original
                                Favorite Early Model (Diving Board)
                                Favorite Late Model (Plastic Bumper)
                                Best Interior
                                Most Modified

etc...

Just an idea. My dad organized something similar on the east coast several years ago for the 2002 guys. Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest and they had great turn outs 4 years in a row. I'm a graphic designer, so I could volunteer to layout some award certificates.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X