Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$150 for 14" weaves with caps in good shape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$150 for 14" weaves with caps in good shape?

is this a good deal? The last set I got (5 wheels, 3 center caps) cost me $150+ I traded 4 bottlecaps with bald tires but it came with really nice all season tires in great shape. this is just for the bare wheels. wanted a set for the rain/dd and a set for autocross.

Yes. I sold 1 14" weave on ebay for 90 shipped.

Comment

hmm k i think i will get them, they will go nicely with some 195/60/14 azenis 615's ...

Comment

that's a decent price. I'd sell the caps for $50 since you are using them for autox. the 14" weaves are pretty light too, I can really feel the difference between the 14"s with hoosiers and my 15" euroweaves with street tires.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

yeah these things are in nice shape too, very nice shape. now i have two sets of perfect 14" weaves. I could sell both of these for a good amount I am sure and buy some ratty track wheels since it doesnt matter.

Comment

when i got to the girls house who was selling them i was blown away, she was:

A. young
            B. hot
            C. a brunette
            D. races motorcycles
            E. has been on thunderhill at 150mph
            F. has a dirtbike
            G. has a beautiful e30 325i vert on 16" TSWs (not my fav but o well)

too bad she has a boyfriend... could have been a match made in heaven.

Comment

oh wow.. time to break up that relationship and move in..

Comment

she cleaned these things front and back with a toothbrush. she's like a 7 looks wise, but a 10 when it comes to being amazing.

Comment

bang it

Comment

Hahahaha...
                    '86 E30
                    '05 E53 X5
                    '72 Firebird
                    '10 Prius
                    '03 Tundra

Comment

Working...
                    X