new toy :twisted:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    I'd rather have one and not need it than need it and not have one.
    Amen.

I can't believe EVERYONE doesn't live by this philosophy.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

its called paying attention when you drive. people should try it, its fun.
      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        its called paying attention when you drive. people should try it, its fun.
        we all do, but there are unavoidable things that you may just not see, would you pass up a skid plate for $50? i really doubt it....
        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
          Originally posted by mikeedler
          well.... i used to have about like 4 or 5 inches of clearance from the ground for my oil pan, my custom mount for the plate drops the plate an inch lower than normal, and the plate hangs down an inch, so i have about 2 or 3 inches of clearance from the ground to the plate. It was sweet on friday when i hit a dip at the bottom of an onramp that's a hill going about 80 and i see sparks coming out the back, knowing its not anything important, this thing is PIMP!!!
          that has got to be the dumbest, most irresponsible thing I have ever heard! I think it would be cool to see your car hang in a crack in the road, rip the front end off, and watch your car crash, now that woukd be pimp!!!! nothing like loosing 3 or more inches of ground clearance for a really heavy piece of junk on the front of your car. but glad to hear you like it
          how do you figure, it protects the front undercarrige with no ill effect to it, or the car.... i fail to see the irresponsibleness of the situation.... just jealous.... ;)
          Absolutely. Fuck those un-math-talented mother fuckers!!
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

[quote="DanGillan"]
            Originally posted by Rob
            would you pass up a skid plate for $50? .

yes?
            BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
            X