S52 Velocity stacks/carburator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S52 Velocity stacks/carburator

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has ever put velocity stacks on an s52. I get that you need all of the extra throttle bodies of course, but is it reasonably possible. Also has anyone carburated an s52? I think it would be a pretty funky idea, but I was wondering how well/terribly this engine would run with a setup like that.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by The Jack View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has ever put velocity stacks on an s52. I get that you need all of the extra throttle bodies of course, but is it reasonably possible. Also has anyone carburated an s52? I think it would be a pretty funky idea, but I was wondering how well/terribly this engine would run with a setup like that.
    Thanks!
    can I install a rotary engine with turbo and supercharger but still retain my pistons?

There is this thing called S54; it is actually cheaper to purchase than the thing called S52.
    OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

The things called S54 that are listed for cheaper then the S52 things are typically worth their weight in scrap metal...
      Awesome things, but i wouldn't exactly call them cheap.
      At least not yet.
      The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by berlow94 View Post
          The things called S54 that are listed for cheaper then the S52 things are typically worth their weight in scrap metal...
          Awesome things, but i wouldn't exactly call them cheap.
          At least not yet.
          Here in the west coast you can make 1 phone call and get either with a warranty for 4k.

much easier to get the s54 also; sheer # of production

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Lol here on the east coast S52's with said warrnty sell for sub $2k all day long

Comment

Originally posted by berlow94 View Post
              Lol here on the east coast S52's with said warrnty sell for sub $2k all day long
              that is def. nice for lemons racing

all the S52's are CRAP here; a friend ended up buying 3 to get one good one in pieces. If its not in a car or from a running one ....run far away

Comment

Ohhh I like that pic, berlow! I don't care about any S54 stuff because I have an S52. I was wondering if anyone can actually tell me what it would entail to do this. It seems like m20s run pretty nicely with a well tuned carb setup- how about an s52... Also how would that fly with CA emissions, I'm guessing not allowed :(

Comment

Must say though, I would much rather have an s54 since it's just mad.

Comment

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

YES love the look of those itbs. I've only just now realized how stupid my initial question was. VANOS is my friend. No need to get rid of it.

Comment

You can buy a s54 ITB adapter and mount a velocity stock on your s52, not worth the price and performance though

Comment

Working...
                        X