X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need this as well bump

Comment

Plate fillers

Are these plate fillers still available and if so are the still $35?

Comment

Originally posted by Leeroy View Post
        We now have a lot of these available. Let us know if you have any questions!

You have an E30 with Big Bumpers and your options are limited on the front end. You have to either run no strip and it's bare metal... or that horrible front plate holder from BMW. Here is your solution. This attached to your bumper and really cleans up the front end!

From this...

1988 Lachssilber BMW E30 Blake White by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

To this...

BMW E30 325iS M52 Ground Control Rota Slipstream Front by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1988 Lachssilver BMW 328iS 325iS Rota Ground Control Slipstream 24v Swap by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

BMW E30 Big Bumper Front Off Camera Flash by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Installation is a snap. Remove bumper and use the provided wing nuts. I isntalled quickly in my garage while I was building my E30 pictured above. Definitely a nice touch to the front end.

Offering this up for 35 shipped. This will come via USPS and you will be rocking a clean front end. Please paypal and title email "Big Bumper Plate Delete" and provide a valid shipping address. Have many ready to go but believe they will be gone very quickly. Will gauge this on having another batch created. Please see other thread(Coming Soon) for Small Bumper "BMW" Plate Strip. Working on photos for that.

Paypal - PM "dinanm3atl" for payment details.

Thanks! Product photos below!

Comment

Are these still available?

Comment

Yes curious as well if I can still buy one?

Comment

Working...
            X