Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

entire Z3M underpinnings

hey guys-

i’m in the early stages of a touring build, and i’ve purchased an entire Z3M roadster as a donor car. i’ve been digging through old posts for info, finding lots of great stuff, but also some conflicting answers.

clearly, the Z3M 5-lug rear TA’s will fit, as will the diff, axles, output shafts, etc...
    but i’m still uncertain about the subframe, and i’m also wondering as to whether the staggered M Roadster wheels will fit, given the new track width. I have some nice 17” style 5s, but who doesn’t like options?

also what about the front? is it as straightforward as the rear?

thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

the subframe will fit, it's basically the same part with different exhaust hanger config.

the track width shouldn't change, and the M rear hubs are the narrow ones.

the front is not plug and play, there are dozens of threads about E36M 5-lug swaps and all the information in them applies.
    cars beep boop

Comment

ok thanks for the info!
      Originally posted by Holland
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Working...
      X