No announcement yet.

Suspension and brake install complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Those are the same wheels that I have, except mine are 5lug 17x8" w/235/40's
    Good to see what my brembo's will look like under the RX's :)
    Would love to see some pics of how the calipers are mounted etc...

Great pics!! Just need some Euro bumpers!!!

I'm surprised to see how small the rear rotor is?? is it ~300mm?
    4pots on the rear allways make me :D

I'll be running 2pot brembo's on the rear w/ 325x20mm discs.
    292rwhp E30 :D

Comment

Originally posted by E30-323ti
      LOL, Those are the same wheels that I have, except mine are 5lug 17x8" w/235/40's
      Good to see what my brembo's will look like under the RX's :)
      Would love to see some pics of how the calipers are mounted etc...

Great pics!! Just need some Euro bumpers!!!

I'm surprised to see how small the rear rotor is?? is it ~300mm?
      4pots on the rear allways make me :D

I'll be running 2pot brembo's on the rear w/ 325x20mm discs.

i hate euro bumpers... never on my car

and the backs are 299x32
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Wow, nice car Chris. I love those wheels, so clean and tasteful.

I think you and the other Chris, C///M, are in the running for sickest Bronzit.

Do you do any events with the Boston Chapter? You should come ice racing this winter, its a blast.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew

Do you do any events with the Boston Chapter? You should come ice racing this winter, its a blast.
          Haha, Chris and I have been in contact for quite some time. It's good to see you FINALLY got pictures up. Looks SO DAMN GOOD. We need to meet up next summer when both our S50's are finished.

For those of you willing to spend the cash, Steve at Ultimate Garage has decided to be the Main U.S. distributor for Mov'It again. He had stopped for a while due to problems with Mov'It and their legal issues.

Chris, which US distributor did you contact? Steve did not become the US distributor again until after you purchased your set, althought Mov'It never took him off their distributor list on their website.

Anyway, if anyone is intersted in Mov'It, you can contact me for details and I'll get you started.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

those look sick... truely sick
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Brew

i havent dont anything with the boston chapter this summer or really anything... my car was a disaster up until last week when i finished all this.... and unfortunately its back in one piece just in time to go back to syracuse next week and leave my car in winter storage

as for the us distributer... i caontacted ultimate garage not knowing that there werent a distributer anymore(it was still on their site) adn who ever responded only said "your waisting your money" and wouldnt reply to any of my emails after that with an explaination....

ill get more pics up tonight...
              e30sport.net

Comment

You sir, are a bastard!! 8) That is some nutty stuff. I'm jealous, nice work :up:
                -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
                  as for the us distributer... i caontacted ultimate garage not knowing that there werent a distributer anymore(it was still on their site) adn who ever responded only said "your waisting your money" and wouldnt reply to any of my emails after that with an explaination....

wow. Sorry about that Chris. My first encounter with Steve wasn't a good one either. Only because he's had a TON of problems (the ones I told you about) with Mov'It in the past. Now that they cleaned up, Steve updated his site with all their new stuff, but that wasn't until after your order, probaby about a month after. But anyway, I'm glad you had a good experience with the other distributer.

Again, looks absolutely incredible. Can't wait to see some more pics. Now you just need some fatter rubber.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
                    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30

wow. Sorry about that Chris. My first encounter with Steve wasn't a good one either. Only because he's had a TON of problems (the ones I told you about) with Mov'It in the past. Now that they cleaned up, Steve updated his site with all their new stuff, but that wasn't until after your order, probaby about a month after. But anyway, I'm glad you had a good experience with the other distributer.

Again, looks absolutely incredible. Can't wait to see some more pics. Now you just need some fatter rubber.
                    im tryin to get up more pics but again im semi retarded with computers so it might take a while... as for the fatter rubber... i totally agree... it is definately the limiting reagent in this equation... im still looking into those esquiss-ish fenders but i dunno how they would look on the e30... also try finding a wide tire to fit on 17's under the e30 fenders... but ill think of something... im asking Fikse currently as to what they think
                    e30sport.net

Comment

fuck, all the high rollers are bronzit now

...I thought I was doing something different
                      now I have to buy a BBK for my 5 lug to out-do you assholes

edit: you'll be fine with 235s with an s50. That's more than enough tire

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson
                        fuck, all the high rollers are bronzit now

...I thought I was doing something different
                        now I have to buy a BBK for my 5 lug to out-do you assholes

edit: you'll be fine with 235s with an s50. That's more than enough tire
                        bronzit is where its at.... 235 sound nice....205s with an s50 will be tire liquification i think... we'll see i guess... thanks for all the compliments guys
                        e30sport.net

Comment

we haven't had many problems running 195s with an s50, third is easily chirpable and first is useless with the 4.10:1 diff, but that is to be expected with virtually any width tire. You really have nothing to worry about.
                          I'm just retarded and am running 245 or 255 out back

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson
                            we haven't had many problems running 195s with an s50, third is easily chirpable and first is useless with the 4.10:1 diff, but that is to be expected with virtually any width tire. You really have nothing to worry about.
                            I'm just retarded and am running 245 or 255 out back
                            i would think even in 3rd there would be no traction since i can chirp third with the eta on a good day and the s50 has almost double the power.... i guess time will tell
                            e30sport.net

Comment

Amazing work. I hope to one day have a project e30 that I can do all sorts of things to. One day...

PS - Gorgeous Early Bronzit!
                              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

those rotors are HUGE!

looks great man.
                                Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X