! URGENT top secret photoshop help wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

! URGENT top secret photoshop help wanted

I need a VERY discreet person with mad skillzzz for an urgent Photoshop project. I can say very little up front, but you will definitely get bragging rights out of it.

Skills needed (I'm not PS literate so forgive the idiotic descriptions):

1. Darken/lighten/add edge lines to very precise ellipses - similar to wheels viewed from an oblique angle & perspective.

2. Blend 3D text onto flat surfaces, fix angle/perspective to match, and blend textures.

3. Convert metal surfaces from one metal to another, preserving all design detail and lighting/shading.

I'm guessing that this would be a pretty quick and easy project for a Photoshop guru. I will supply all raw photographs.

If after hearing the project proposal, you elect not to take the job, you agree to keep the cat in the bag. Must be completed by the end of this weekend.

Fame awaits - PM me.

Tim
    "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Thanks and congratulations go out to straight6pwr for photoshopping the infamous World Products Aluminum M30 Block:

We got lots of laughs and fooled a few, as far away as the mye28.com forum!
    "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

You guys got me, that was legit stuff! I was left wondering how it could be produced so inexpensively :D Now I know.

Comment

Working...
      X