M50 block for s52, CPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M50 block for s52, CPS?

Hi friends, so after doing some research, I found that I would be able to use an m50 block for my s52 by placing CPS #12141703277 in the front timing cover, to keep obd2. Well, I’ve done the machine work on the block, and I’ve put it all together. I hit up blunt tech, and was told that this is a blocked part by BMW. Anyone know what I can do to get around this? Is it completel NLA, or is it only blocked because I’m in the USA, and this is a European part?

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
    sigpic<< wrecked

I usually order these from a guy in Lithuania on my OBDII swapped OBDI motors.
    Check out schmiedmann

Schmiedmann – Sales of auto spare parts and accessories. Specialized in BMW & MINI we can offer spare parts, styling and tuning, used parts. Schmiedmann offers access to our spareparts store, which hold over 300000 individual products. We carry everything in BMW parts, from clips and bolts to wheels and tyres, spoilers and lights. Workhops should look no further and don't hesitate to contact us, to gain access to products with amazing discounts and the lowest prices!

If that falls through, I could sell you one.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I really appreciate that link, seems like the right place!

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
      sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

No problem! :)

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
        X