WTB 1987 325i/is 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 1987 325i/is 5spd

Former 1985 325e owner with a full IS conversion, interior/tranny/diff ect. The car was eventually vandalized/stripped and deemed a total loss.

Anyway, I'm now after a 1987 325i/is (must be a 5 spd and an 87 for personal reasons) The car doesn't need to be perfect but rust free is a must. I'm open to anywhere in the country as long as I can drive it home to MN but Midwest is preferred.

Mike

One just showed up on eBay, but it's in FL

Another member has one in Seattle

good luck with the search

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I have seen these already, hoping to find something that I haven't come across yet.

Comment

still waiting for the right car

Comment

Would you consider a convertible?

Comment

I'm pretty new to this site (weird I know), but I'm actually in the middle of un-rustifying a 1987 325is. When I woke up this morning I didn't think I'd offer it to sell, but I feel like maybe this one is for you. Your call.

I just replaced the odo gears, runs good, I'm going to replace the gaskets on the whole upper end of the engine, replace belts, the clear coat is faded (I was going to sand it down, fix any dents, rust etc. and respray so maybe I can just paint it the color of your choice), the interior is okay but you know how those seats get, dash is cracked, and I have a MagnaFlow cat-back exhaust and high-flow cat (whole system) I'll be installing hopefully next week.

I'm in Utah. If you pay for my flight out of MN I'll totally drive it to you because adventure. Or whatever works.

Maybe we can work something out if your interested and willing to wait a month or two for the body work to be done. If not, no worries!

Cheers!

Comment

Sorry guys not looking for verts or rust

Comment

Working...
              X