Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-well View Post
    i have some bumpers and a valance in VB
    How much are you looking for the bumpers and valance?
    I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

Originally posted by ADlBOO View Post
      How much are you looking for the bumpers and valance?
      The front is green, rear is light blue.
      Just needs a little help before painting. (small cracks) 120 for the pair. valance is black $100

$200 for it all Firm

Comment

Would u mind grabbing a few pics? I'm pretty interested in these
        I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

Originally posted by ADlBOO View Post
          Would u mind grabbing a few pics? I'm pretty interested in these
          Sure, ill take some this morning

Comment

Newbie in RVA

I am new to this site. I picked up an 89 325is a few weeks back and am turning into a track only car. With that being said, I have a ton of stuff that you can have if you want it. Car is Zinner with tan leather interior. Front seats pretty much shot, rear seat looks good. Everything inside and out that is not needed to make it go, but having it look stockfish enough to occasionally take on the road, is being removed. Let me know if anyone wants/needs anything.
            I have raced an E30 in Lemons and Chump and loved it so much I wanted to do one up with a slightly higher budget than $500.

Hopefully helping folks out with parts they need will give me a little good karma as I as for advice on things like exhaust choices etc.

Best

Comment

Alex-
              You still looking for a complete black soft top? A co-worker of mine has one that he would probably let go for pretty cheap as he has had it a while. The top is in good condition just needs a little work. He's here in vb. Let me know.

Comment

Anyone got any e36 parts? I have been looking for some front end parts, fenders and hood from a sedan for my ti.

Also, I have a complete 87 325e coupe that has been sitting at my parents house for the last 2.5 years. Everything except for the rims are available. Ran well when parked. Has goodies like a front plastic bumper, clean fenders and hood. Also have a euro ellipsoid driver side iirc with some parts for the passenger side.
                2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by B-well View Post
                  Sure, ill take some this morning
                  come get these seats
                  2008 335i - n54b30
                  1991 318i - m52b28
                  1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Originally posted by jrossowvue30 View Post
                    Anyone got any e36 parts? I have been looking for some front end parts, fenders and hood from a sedan for my ti.

Also, I have a complete 87 325e coupe that has been sitting at my parents house for the last 2.5 years. Everything except for the rims are available. Ran well when parked. Has goodies like a front plastic bumper, clean fenders and hood. Also have a euro ellipsoid driver side iirc with some parts for the passenger side.
                    Why are you parting it out? Is it a good running car? Well was running? If so I will give you a few hundred for it. Can bring my own rims/tires. Let me know. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinzon89 View Post
                      Why are you parting it out? Is it a good running car? Well was running? If so I will give you a few hundred for it. Can bring my own rims/tires. Let me know. lol.
                      It was running when parked. Back in 08 I had a incident where the front end met a guard rail on 64 and it pushed the front end in and messed up the fenders, hood and bumper. At the time I had no other option so I picked up the front end parts and a plastic and attached the rad support to a tree and backed up to pull it out. It is not inspectable as the frame is not straight but I was in school out of state at the time so after the summer was over I took it back to West Virginia. It drove great but I started having electrical issues and the head lights wouldn't turn on, wipers worked when they wanted etc. and I graduated and came back to Va and got tired of getting tickets for not having it inspected.

I already have some interest for the whole car but $300 range is appropriate. It is flat black which is peeling off.

What it looked like before I parked it:

What it looks like now, kinda:

The car is sitting at my parents in Yorktown. 150k range on the odo, and it had a salvage title from before my ownership as it was claimed after Hurricane Isabel.
                      2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                      1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                      1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                      1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

I want seats. Preferably brown.
                        1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

M52, S50 OR S52 SHORTBLOCK only

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                            M52, S50 OR S52 SHORTBLOCK only
                            I have an s50 block with the head disassembled.
                            2008 335i - n54b30
                            1991 318i - m52b28
                            1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

B-well, I have a m technic bumper cover that I believe is for a cabrio. I will pull the part # later.

As for me..

I would like a late model coupe rear quarter panel, driver side US ellipsoid, center grill, driver side grill, and a plastic bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by profbooty View Post
                                B-well, I have a m technic bumper cover that I believe is for a cabrio. I will pull the part # later.

As for me..

I would like a late model coupe rear quarter panel, driver side US ellipsoid, center grill, driver side grill, and a plastic bumper.
                                I ended up with ACS aero,

I do have center and drivers grills and are you looking for front or rear bumper?

Comment

Working...
                                X