Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt Valley Horsepower Saturday Car Meets

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post this car meet that happens every Saturday in Hunt Valley, MD. It is usually a pretty good time to meet up with other locals and check out some cool cars.

Additional information about the event can be found at the link below:

Also here is there Flickr page to get an idea on the cars that usually show up:
    Hunt Valley Horsepower is comprised of a car enthusiasts from throughout Maryland, south-central Pennsylvania and the Washington, D.C. area. Date & Time - Every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing steady rain or some flurries, the gathering can be take place inside any of the three shops serving coffee near the gathering location. Barring a major holiday or unsafe road conditions, expect that the show goes on! Automobiles - If your car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between. Coffee - Iron Rooster, Peet's Coffee, Panera Bread, Chick-fil-A, Wegmans or your own road mug Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the parking lot near Iron Rooster (50 Shawan Road, Cockeysville, MD) Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left Parking - Once in the parking lot, look for the cones. The cones are setup by HVTC Security in the overnight hours so we have a dedicated space that conforms to other activities on the grounds. For more information, check the Hunt Valley Horsepower Facebook General Page that's viewable with or without Facebook membership ... www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower Enjoy the photos! Rich "Will" Williams

Have a good one,
    Justin

I am there mostly every weekend.
    sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
    Build Thread:
    Current ongoing build. Check it out!
    1991 318is 4dr rallycross
    Rallycross Build Thread.
    1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

^Sames

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I show up there sometimes.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'll see if the wife wants to make the 45min drive or just let me go....
          1997 Artic Silver M3
          CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Working...
          X