Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 14" US Spec Style 5

Hey all-

Got my awesome 325is coupe from perculator00 - awesome dude, amazing car. Totally recommend buying anything from him.

Need some basketweaves! Would like to return the wheels to original US spec so looking for 14" US spec style 5s. Prefer wheels with no rubber on them. If they need refurb, that's fine. There's a couple places here local that can do them. Ideally a set of 5.

Though, I'm curious... has anyone put the 15" ix wheels on an is? I know the offset is much different. Any rubbing?

The original 14"x 6.5 type 5 BBS basketweaves are great but just understand that good tire choices are getting hard to find. You can consider finding a set of the 15" x 7 type 5 Euroweaves ET24 wheels which open up more tire choices and are proper for your IS. They look almost identical to the 14's.
    1987 325is (Jenna), Love e30's!

Comment

Originally posted by nineteeneightyseven View Post
      The original 14"x 6.5 type 5 BBS basketweaves are great but just understand that good tire choices are getting hard to find. You can consider finding a set of the 15" x 7 type 5 Euroweaves ET24 wheels which open up more tire choices and are proper for your IS. They look almost identical to the 14's.
      Yeah those wheels are hot... kinda pricey though. At least the ones I've seen anyway. Though admittedly, now I'm just getting into the e30 scene for real (been lurking awhile) and don't know what they've truly been averaging. Any insight?

Comment

I got my set from Will in Northern Ireland. He should be getting a few more sets in the next week or two. Fast shipping (less than a week) and just under $1k for the set of four.

1987 325is (Jenna), Love e30's!

Comment

Ive got a set of weaves with caps. They are in Denver but could be shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
          I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfronkis View Post
            Hey all-

Got my awesome 325is coupe from perculator00 - awesome dude, amazing car. Totally recommend buying anything from him.

Need some basketweaves! Would like to return the wheels to original US spec so looking for 14" US spec style 5s. Prefer wheels with no rubber on them. If they need refurb, that's fine. There's a couple places here local that can do them. Ideally a set of 5.

Though, I'm curious... has anyone put the 15" ix wheels on an is? I know the offset is much different. Any rubbing?
            You got a great car...I almost bought it over the summer. I ended up getting lucky and finding a '91 318is and may be willing to part with the wheels come spring. Not sure if you are in a rush.

1991 318is
            2004 330ci
            2011 335d

Comment

Working...
            X