consensus on alpina front spoiler-ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consensus on alpina front spoiler-ebay

What are yall's thoughts on the replica front spoilers being sold on ebay. I recently lost my is splitter on the highway and was thinking about trying something diff. Also figured the alpina is about the same price as the iS. Any reviews on the fitment and quality of this piece?
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

mite be cool if you have a good shop fit and install it. its not very bolt on friendly.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Don't get it. Get something else. Get Eurostop's Rieger style lip!

Too many people jumping on the Alpina front end now... it's played off. :p
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

hahahaha, u biased mofo.

i almost went with one, but i found a NOS Zender front valence...its in paint now, should have it on this weekend.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

How is that biased? I have an Alpina front end and I'm telling him not to get one. :p

It looks wack.. seriously. Look at sig for reference. If you think that's cool, it isn't. I swear!
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

someone on the forum tried it, and it was way too low. I'm not sure if the actual alpina is that low, but the fitment is off, and you probably need to reinforce it big time. seeing how low and it is in the front of the car.

by the time you are done with it, you'll spend close to 500 bucks to get it fitted perfectly. you might as well get a real one for 800. hahaha.

Aftermarket is rarely worth it, unless its something NLA or close to NLa and bmw selling it for insane amount of money.

Comment

Working...
            X