No announcement yet.

Picnic FS list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probably bringing a set of euroweaves with all caps and new stickers (I actually have 3 extra caps as well). Overall decent condition, but would look great cleaned up. $450.

One window regulator. $50 obo.

Comment

Originally posted by jusdrake1 View Post
      I'm probably bringing a set of euroweaves with all caps and new stickers (I actually have 3 extra caps as well). Overall decent condition, but would look great cleaned up. $450.

One window regulator. $50 obo.
      Late or early, drivers or passengers?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I'll be bringing some RD green lowering springs.

...And whatever else I can fit in my car.

Comment

I have a ton of crap to unload, mostly interior odds and ends. Rear black cards, seatbelts (early style), couple US Grills and kidneys. An eta ecu. All will be pretty much given away, maybe I'll ask a 10$ donation for each piece to help cover my night at the Sheraton.

I'll bring a pair of e36 cloth front seats if someone wants em, 100$
          I need a black perforated vinyl rear seat with ski pass through, will trade straight up for leather ski through back seat, or the above mentioned front seats, or $

Let me know on either of the seats, so I'll know to bring them or not.

Comment

Josh, can you post a few pics of the E36 cloth seats?

Comment

Tomorrow I can, they're in my storage unit. Bought them from ken a couple years ago, put them in climate controlled storage unit, and never installed. Here's a pic from Ken's old kitchen in sherwood when I bought them. It's a set of two:

Comment

Hmmm, not quite the style I'm looking for. They do look good, though. Someone will want them, I'm sure.

Comment

Oh!

I'll have an Alpine Is spoiler for sale as well.

Comment

Dammit, Josh, you know Kim would love those seats in tan.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      Dammit, Josh, you know Kim would love those seats in tan.
                      Call your seat guy, I bet they're ten time easier to recover than the sports you had him do. I'll deliver to springfield too! I'm learning to let things go. I still have a g260 and a crack free dash in storage that I keep telling myself that the second I sell them, I'll need em.

Comment

I sat in those seats when Ken had them, and they look and feel wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                          Call your seat guy, I bet they're ten time easier to recover than the sports you had him do. I'll deliver to springfield too! I'm learning to let things go. I still have a g260 and a crack free dash in storage that I keep telling myself that the second I sell them, I'll need em.
                          1. You are a slow learner. Maybe not slow, but late, for damn sure.
                          2. You need to learn what to keep
                          3. You need to stop buying tools
                          4. You need to get a tongue ring to keep Tess happy
                          5. I need both that dash and tranny...seats, maybe.

Closing SOON!

Comment

looks like I may have to bring some extra cash to XXX :)

Comment

NEW items I have for sale (all OEM or top aftermarket supplier):

-ONE tranny mount ( for E30 with getrag 260) $10

-FOUR door lever "handle trim" (the rectangular piece) 51211876043 $3

-ONE selector rod joint (the T shaped one on the transmission that connects to the shift rod) 5117503525 $35

-ONE turn signal lense, late model 63131386011 $12

-ONE shift rod (from bottom of shift lever to transmission shifter rod) 25111221657 $50

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                              HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                              **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Two very good condition black leather sport seats.
                                sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
                                Current:
                                1988 325is S52
                                Former:
                                2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
                                1988 M5
                                1996 328is

Comment

Working...
                                X