how do I remove my grills???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do I remove my grills???

how do i remove my grills I would like to repaint them?

Thanks

There are 3 clips across the top of each grill along with 2 screws at the bottom of them. It's self explanatory once you look at them.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

omfg.
      sigpic

Comment

ok start by popping your hood open but not opening it all the way. there are two small screws on the bottom of the grills. remove those, and then the clips that are located on the top of the grills. now they should just pop out.
        but really come on man. you cant figure that out for yourself? this is about as easy as it gets! all you need is a light and a screw driver.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
          you cant figure that out for yourself? this is about as easy as it gets! all you need is a light and a screw driver.

and a fucking brain. :hitler::hitler:
          sigpic

Comment

this could be a great thread!

Comment

Aw no its not. Take a look at xwill 24v thread. That is alittle better but he still dissapoints. Xwill is the new Mr.watsonsilver.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                Aw no its not. Take a look at xwill 24v thread. That is alittle better but he still dissapoints. Xwill is the new Mr.watsonsilver.

wtf?
                sigpic

Comment

Here you go.

To the op,
                  If you have a bently or go to realoem.com you can see how the grill assembly goes together.

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

that guy is an idiot.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry I looked at it already but I just wanted to make sure and I didn't have time to go and take them off now so thanks and sorry for making it sound like I was stupid LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerman16 View Post
                        Sorry I looked at it already but I just wanted to make sure and I didn't have time to go and take them off now so thanks and sorry for making it sound like I was stupid LOL
                        Dont be sorry. No-one starts with knowledge on working on cars. Better you ask then break something

That douche bag has been warned.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

awaiting the next thread "How do I paint my grilles" from OP.

Honestly, couldn't you take 1 minutes of your time and look at your car? Then again, this is the kind of thread that provokes resident trolls.

Comment

Just to clarify, my post wasn't trying to be a smart ass. Just saying once you take them off. You'll slap your head, and say that was simple :D.

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=128627

Here you go.

To the op,
                              If you have a bently or go to realoem.com you can see how the grill assembly goes together.

bahaha, reading this thread now. a+ comedy
                              Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X