e30 to m3 coversion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 to m3 coversion???

I think it would be cool to take a non m3 e30 and turn it into a m e30. How would you go about doing this? Ive seen some finished cars before that have done this but how would someone do this? Heres my inspiration.>>> http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1153421
    Last edited by ///Bimmerfan; 03-29-2009, 05:04 PM. Reason: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOOOOOOON

runonsentenceforthewin!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!!!!! 1111!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!

onewouldgoaboutdoingitlikewhattheposterdidinthethr eadyoupostedalinktoinyouroriginalpostabovemaybe?ma ybenot?dunnoreally?

Comment

The hardest part with really building one is the rear window and deck other than that, it's just a lot of work.
      I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
        runonsentenceforthewin!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!!!!! 1111!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!
        Hey, Jack Kerouac wrote "On the Road" all in one sentence.
        I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Showing some book reading prowess?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post

Onewouldgoaboutdoingitlikewhattheposterdidinthethr eadyoupostedalinktoinyouroriginalpostabovemaybe?ma ybenot?dunnoreally?
            iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fffffffiiiiixeddd iiittt!!!!!

Comment

i always thought that the rear deck was part of the unibody that guy had one all by itself
              Last edited by Adrian_Visser; 03-29-2009, 06:19 PM.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

The rear deck is just an extension upwards of the trunklid. The entire rear window and frame are extended however, and that would be extremely difficult to replicate.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                X