Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'91 trim? what were the options? help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I'd say save up your money (scrape every penny) and buy the car outright. There's no sense in getting into debt so early in life. Save that joy for when you get married and have kids like I did :D

Comment

I cannot deprive myself any longer. I'm getting an E30.

Comment

dude, not smart.
        I drove a POS rust bucket Dodge Ram 50 for 2 years before I could get enough money to pay for my e30. If you must have an e30, work your ass on getting scholarships to college, and then use the "education" money to buy a car.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
        Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
        Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

if you dont have enough money why dont why just get an older E30? i got my 85' for $230 bucks, it needed an engine but hey i fixed it and have since put over 40 thousand miles on it. you dont need a newer one. im a senior in highschool too and i dream of owning a newer bimmer some day to but you gotta be be realistic. is that "91" really a "need".....or is it just a "want".

or maybe im wrong and your really spoiled and your parents are giving you the loan. there is a kid like that at my school who owns a 91' 318is and he dont even know what bmw stands for. that just pissis me off! ive been working my ass off and all i have is a 85' 318i (and its an automatic!). anybody feel the same way i do? i mean come on we all had to start somewhere.
          '91 318is

Comment

Working...
          X