/// shift knob? non-lighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/// shift knob? non-lighted

I bought a non-lighted shift knob about a year and a half ago but can't find the place I bought it from.

Its like the OEM regular shift knob (almost a pistol grip)....not like the M3's or whatever that is more like a circle ..hopefully that makes sense.

This is non-lit and I swear I got it on ebay but can't find it on ebay anymore. Loved it and want another

Anyone know where I can get one? Its not the one with the M/// in the middle..this is the /// on the corner

oh god i know what youre talking about... ive seen this one too... was it suede? aaahhh where did i see it....
    Originally posted by kronus
    pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

bavauto still sells them. The rounded kind are called anatomic shifters; the ones you are talking about aren't. If they don't show up for the e30, try the e21.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

i found the emblem for it!

Comment

Yep thats it.

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
          bavauto still sells them. The rounded kind are called anatomic shifters; the ones you are talking about aren't. If they don't show up for the e30, try the e21.
          Thanks, I'll check bavauto out. I didn't know thats what they were called, learn something new every day.

Comment

i found the emblem on bavauto, but i couldn't find the matching shifter.

Comment

Originally posted by norcalE30 View Post
              oh god i know what youre talking about... ive seen this one too... was it suede? aaahhh where did i see it....
              its not FREE

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                its not FREE
                what?
                Originally posted by kronus
                pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Just bought one on ebay for $7.50

Comment

my car has the same one and it needs replacing,,,,, prob gonna go aluminum and z3 shifter.

Comment

Working...
                    X