Clear All

i went to atlantic city with my girl
    heres the view from the borgota 27th floor

my jeep

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
      You pre up tuck?! hahahaha fuck that's funny. One too many incidents?
      yes... lol.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
        yes... lol.

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

this makes ME moist

not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

went outlaw (tombstone) hunting the other day. You guys heard of Bonnie and Clyde, right? Or have you at least watched Natural Born Killers? These two were Oliver Stone's inspiration for that movie.

Once the two cemeteries were located, it took approximately 10 mins to locate Clyde (small plot just 2.5 miles down the street from downtown Dallas). It took about 30 mins to find Bonnie; only going on an online picture I found of her tombstone in which it seemed a tree cast shade over it. Didn't help much but I found her. I'll let you guys look up these two love-birds/outlaws/killers/public enemy #'s 1/robbers at your own interest....

She used to chain smoke Camel cigarettes. All I had were Marlboro lights.

EDIT: they were ambushed on the side of a road and their car was shot up so badly, the posse was deaf for hours after the unleashing of firepower on the car. Included in the volley were tommy guns and the motherfucking BAR!

I'm sure they were both buried with broken bones.

Car:

Last edited by Maluco; 07-02-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
              went outlaw (tombstone) hunting the other day. You guys heard of Bonnie and Clyde, right? Or have you at least watched Natural Born Killers? These two were Oliver Stone's inspiration for that movie.

Once the two cemeteries were located, it took approximately 10 mins to locate Clyde (small plot just 2.5 miles down the street from downtown Dallas). It took about 30 mins to find Bonnie; only going on an online picture I found of her tombstone in which it seemed a tree cast shade over it. Didn't help much but I found her. I'll let you guys look up these two love-birds/outlaws/killers/public enemy #'s 1/robbers at your own interest....

She used to chain smoke Camel cigarettes. All I had were Marlboro lights.

EDIT: they were ambushed on the side of a road and their car was shot up so badly, the posse was deaf for hours after the unleashing of firepower on the car. Included in the volley were tommy guns and the motherfucking BAR!

I'm sure they were both buried with broken bones.

Car:

Dude, that's F'in sweet! :up:
              From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
              Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

seriously that is an awesome find!

[/QUOTE]

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Maximum lawls are had

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Wow hes actually making that face. lol thats awesome!

Comment

Comment

I am trying to find the picture pr photoshop of the x5 with a roof rack etc that is olive drab with yellow lights etc.

edit - scratch that, I found it!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

That's my great aunt or something. I cant remember what exactly but I know she was in my side of the Parker family tree.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Kinda a creepy thing to be taking a pics of dont you think??
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Kinda a creepy thing to be taking a pics of dont you think??
                                I dunno, I thought it was a cool piece of history.
                                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X