No announcement yet.

Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a 14" spare wheel with tire. Anyone have one?

Comment

Anyone have some 14 inch tires or stock rims with tires they can sell me? I need tread bad and I can't afford to put out for nice tires quite yet.
      #CaptainSlow
      1986 E30 327I Stroker RIP
      1994 E34 530I
      SF Bay Area

Comment

E34 M5 Throwing Stars

These wheels are officially for sale as I've decided not to run them on my e34.
        Forged M5 throwing stars (17x8 et20 all around) with all caps. Stored indoors. Nearly mint with zero rash. $1500 firm picked up cash only, I believe this is a fair price.

I have pics of all wheels individually and under the caps for interested parties, don't want to clog up the thread.
        -Vivek
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

It's time I part with these guys.

Autostrada Modena 17x9 et7 and 17x10 et19 4x100 AND 4x114.3

I have $4000 into these wheels so the price is $4000obo. Please don't be afraid to text or email me with an offer. I'll consider any serious offer.

These wheels are 100% new and are absolutely pristine. The faces have been machine brushed to give a very cool finish to the wheels. They are powdercoated with iridescent clear to protect the faces and still see the beautiful brush work.

The 17x9 wheels have an offset of +7
          The 17x10 wheels have an offset of +19

3.5" lips front AND rear!!

The wheels also come wrapped in brand new Federal 595 tires in 205/40 for the 9" wheels and 215/40 for the 10" wheels. Everything here is brand new and ready for you to bolt up to your e30!!

If you have any questions about the wheels, please email me at e30fiend76@hotmail.com or shoot me a text at (805)798-2109. Whichever you prefer. I will ship only on the buyers dime and these wheels with tires are heavy so expect that to be pricey.

I can arrange a delivery or meet up if the price is right and the meet location isn't more than 150miles.

Thanks for looking!!

Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Looking for 1- 215/40-45 tire in size 16 for mock up. Please let me know if you can let me borrow it for a couple of days.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Not sure if there is any demand for these, or if they will work with other wheels, but I have an ok-ish set of Style 7 caps if anyone thinks they want them. Style 7 is metric so unless these work on something else they may be good for no more than wall hangers.

Last edited by Vincent Brick; 08-07-2016, 10:04 PM.
              sigpic
              1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

FS:
                (2) Borbet Type A 16x9 ET15
                (2) Kerscher Carmona 16x9.5 ET15

Rubber is garbage and cracking.
                Used to be polished lip, and beautiful, I let it sit doing nothing. Had Plasti Dip on it. Removed 99.5% of it, there are still little remnants.
                This setup is basically identical, although two different wheels. Kerscher Carmona were chosen to create the staggered appearance. Kerscher Carmona is multi-lug, and the adapters that are TUV approved come with them. No flat caps.

1000$

Last edited by Star; 08-08-2016, 10:28 PM. Reason: forgot how to post a picture lol

Comment

Originally posted by Star View Post
                  FS:
                  (2) Borbet Type A 16x9 ET15
                  (2) Kerscher Carmona 16x9.5 ET15

Rubber is garbage and cracking.
                  Used to be polished lip, and beautiful, I let it sit doing nothing. Had Plasti Dip on it. Removed 99.5% of it, there are still little remnants.
                  This setup is basically identical, although two different wheels. Kerscher Carmona were chosen to create the staggered appearance. Kerscher Carmona is multi-lug, and the adapters that are TUV approved come with them. No flat caps.

1000$

https://goo.gl/photos/zJkwTRZZjHrd6hc58
                  Noooooooooooooooo
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I have a set of 15" BBS Euroweaves in gold that I'd like to trade for another set of 15's/16's. Most of the lips are curbed from the PO. All 4 center caps are included, 2 are missing the BBS center. Tires are 195/55/15 Kuhmo on the rear and Dunlop on the front. Fronts are at 75-80% and rears are at 90-95% life left. Still mounted on my E30.

Trade for another set of 15s/16s with tires, 4x100 only or include adapters.

Located in Santa Rosa, CA

1987 325 Turbo

Comment

Price dropped to $1300 for this mint set of forged wheels. Need gone.
                      Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      These wheels are officially for sale as I've decided not to run them on my e34.
                      Forged M5 throwing stars (17x8 et20 all around) with all caps. Stored indoors. Nearly mint with zero rash. $1500 firm picked up cash only, I believe this is a fair price.

I have pics of all wheels individually and under the caps for interested parties, don't want to clog up the thread.
                      -Vivek

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

fck i want those^

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                        Ig:ryno_pzk
                        I like the tuna here.
                        Originally posted by lambo
                        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I could ship

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I have a pretty nice set of Euroweaves for sale.
                            They were refinished by Tru Wheel in North Hollywood. They are powder coated silver. Come with Authentic BBS Caps in the waffles.

Issues:
                            1 wheel has very light curb rash (see pic, wheel 4), the other three are perfect
                            I used an aggressive brake pad in the rear, so the rear two wheels need a good cleaning. (wheels 3/4) Actually, all the wheels could use a good cleaning. (pics were taken after a quick wipe down)

Tires are 205/50/15 Federal 595 RSR with about 10-15% life left.

$950

Link to pics of individual wheels:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Anyone have a pair of decent 225/45/16 tires in the Bay Area? I picked up nails in both of my left side tires last weekend and both tires are unfixable due to the location of the puncture. I'm guessing the Dunlop Star Specs are the only thing out there, so if anyone has 2, they are willing to part with, please let me know. PM me please.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

I need to borrow one 4x100 to 5x120 18mm adapter. I need to test fit some wheels, im in Rosemead Ca 91770 or I can drive to p/u frmo you, need for a few hrs

Comment

Working...
                                X