FS: Front Air Ride for E30 - AirLift Front Converted Struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Front Air Ride for E30 - AirLift Front Converted Struts

Not some craptastic universal kit. The hard stuff is done.

Purchased already welded and converted front struts years ago from a guy who's been one of the few consistently doing air-ride e30s for a while. (White325is)

Description:

Pretty much brand new, and they've sat in my garage for years. Again I don't need them right now and would like to free up some cash. I'd hold onto them, but I'll end up repurchasing the same thing when I have the time and money to complete the project car, right now I've got my mind going in other directions.

Airlift rolling sleeve front struts. Already cut, welded, and ready to go for your e30. This will allow you to lay out right on your subframe.

You will need to cut the supplied plates for the top mounts to fit whatever camber settings/wheels that you want.

I will also include a bunch of 3/8 air line and fittings - all stuff I got with them originally. With these all you need are rear bags and management.

Two scratches as shown in pictures, these do not affect the bags or function whatsoever, they are superficial and I received them this way.

-------------------------------------------

PICTURES:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

-------------------------------------------

SOLD
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 04-07-2015, 04:45 PM.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Not trying to thread crap or anything just offering some advise on maybe having a bit more competitive pricing. Bag riders is selling a front kit for $750.
    Free delivery on air ride kits, shipped in 24 hours. Shop from our huge selection of in-stock air suspension kits, coilovers, air compressors, air bags, fittings and much more.

Feedback!
    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
      Not trying to thread crap or anything just offering some advise on maybe having a bit more competitive pricing. Bag riders is selling a front kit for $750.
      http://bagriders.com/modlab/products...NT-STRUTS.html
      his kit is ready to be plumbed and installed. Already assembled and welded into the assembly.
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        http://bagriders.com/modlab/products...NT-STRUTS.html
        Looks like the price has come down slightly... but...

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
        his kit is ready to be plumbed and installed. Already assembled and welded into the assembly.
        This.

I figure the extra cost is worth it to some, and it appears I'm right I've got some interested even at this price.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I PM'd you last night buddy
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Had a few locals express interest.

Pictures coming tomorrow most likely.

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
              I PM'd you last night buddy
              Yep, haven't had a chance to measure.

Comment

Pictures added.

Currently pending sale - I will update within a few days if locals don't get back to me.

Comment

Sold
                  Last edited by DEV0 E30; 04-07-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X