"is" front spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"is" front spoiler

I just purchased an "is" front spoiler for my '89 325i, I can't decide whether to paint it flat black or red, I think it might look better flat black because the bottom of my car is black, anyone have pics of both? thanks

I'm in the same boat, I was thinking body color, but i've seen some black ones and they look good too. Plus with black you wouldn't have to go through the trouble of trying to match your paint.
    Jamie Webster
    '89 325is - sold :(
    '96 Miata - sold
    '01 M5 - sold
    '02 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by jweb
      I'm in the same boat, I was thinking body color, but i've seen some black ones and they look good too. Plus with black you wouldn't have to go through the trouble of trying to match your paint.
      and when it gets all chiped, which it will eventually, you can repaint it much eaiser and cheaper

Comment

Good point about repainting it, I blacked out my grills and painted all the mouldigs and black plastic pieces on the car with Crest Trim Coat, I'm going to use the same paint for the lip and see how it looks. btw the trim coat I use is fool proof, everything comes out flawless, you guys should check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X