Custom Gauge pod with Air/Fuel and Boost and wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Gauge pod with Air/Fuel and Boost and wiring

Pulled from e30. Looks very nice/clean installed. No modification to center console, it just fits nice and tight in there.

Gauges and wiring and sensors included.

ECS Boost gauge sells for ~$40
    AEM air/fuel gauge sells for ~$135

Selling it all for $100 shipped paypal gift.

Thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

$80 shipped

Comment

$70 shipped

Comment

$60 shipped