No announcement yet.

E30 / 1991 318is Parts FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any trunk stuff left? I need everything, my trunk was stripped when I got it. Thanks.
    1989 325i - sold
    1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
    1990 325i

Comment

Originally posted by TheB1G Lebowski View Post
      Any trunk stuff left? I need everything, my trunk was stripped when I got it. Thanks.
      Yes, still have the complete kit.

Comment

Tool kit is now sold. Still have the HVAC system, full trunk kit, and the other items as listed. Open to offers. Thanks.

Comment

What's the condition of the steering wheel? Any detaching of the foam from the inner metal core? (Mine is separated from about 10 to 2 o'clock, and it'll twist about 30 degrees from center around the inner core.)
          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
            What's the condition of the steering wheel? Any detaching of the foam from the inner metal core? (Mine is separated from about 10 to 2 o'clock, and it'll twist about 30 degrees from center around the inner core.)
            No issues. I can take some more photos or a video for you if that would help?

Comment

Prices reduced on some items to help them move. Everything is updated in the first post. Thanks.

Comment

If you still have the trunk carpeting next weekend I’ll take it

Comment

Originally posted by Fried/piper View Post
                  If you still have the trunk carpeting next weekend I’ll take it
                  Sounds good!

Comment

I’ll be in Tampa on the 26th and 27th for a concert. Will check back with you a day or 2 before

Comment

Cool. I’m around on the 27th, so that will work. Thanks.

Comment

If you have the trunk interior still available will you be free tomorrow morning around 930ish?

Comment

Originally posted by Fried/piper View Post
                          If you have the trunk interior still available will you be free tomorrow morning around 930ish?
                          Sent you a PM

Comment

Would you split up the ac stuff? Just need compressor without the lines, send me a picture of the label so I can see what brand it is.

Comment

Originally posted by rwtags View Post
                              Would you split up the ac stuff? Just need compressor without the lines, send me a picture of the label so I can see what brand it is.
                              I might have sold the complete AC system. Provided a shipping quote last night, just waiting to hear back. I’ll follow up when I know for sure. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rwtags View Post
                                The AC system sold. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X