FS/FT BMW 135 6sp manual m-sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT BMW 135 6sp manual m-sport

This is a fantastic example of “Year One of the 1”, a clean Sedona Red BMW 135i with 6sp manual and low miles at 64,500 currently. The 135i has a 300hp turbocharged motor that is fun to drive and can still get 30mpg on the highway. It does not leak any oil and has no error codes, runs/feels exactly the way it is supposed to. It comes with the M-Sport package (better bumpers, black headliner, misc interior pieces), 4-piston Brembo brakes, bluetooth Harmon-Kardon stereo, Apex ARC-8 18x8.5 wheels, 245/40-18 Bridgestone S-05 tires with 90% tread life, H&R Sport Springs, and an excellent short shift kit. I never did any track days with the car or autocross, just some great road trips around the PacNW.

Car runs great and had the front brake pads/rotors, rear pads, and full fluid flush done 2 years ago (only 6000 miles on them) and thermostat/coolant flush done 6 months ago. Engine does not and has never had any modifications. Should be a great reliable and fun car for a long time.

Up for possible trades as well, asking $16,200.

Tried uploading photos but isn't working, here is the Craigslist link. https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...911066201.html

Bump.

Comment

Working...
    X