Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 325ix 128,xxx miles

For sale
    Colorado car. Zero rust. No accidents. Lots of extras.

This is one of the best E30 325ix’s on the road. Colorado car all its life. Zero rust. No expense spared in maintenance. Low mileage. It’s my baby and I don’t use it when I’m driving the kids. And since I’m a stay at home dad, I am usually driving the kids in the minivan!

The car is a 9/10 with an 8/10 original paint. No accidents ever. Clean title.
    The awd system works perfectly with no issues. Passes jack test perfectly.
    Fluids changed regularly with bmw coolant and redline oil and diff/transfer case/tranny fluids.
    In the last 10,000 miles I have changed all the things that were easy to change with OE parts. Not because they were needed but because I was bored and wanted to do something in the evenings when the kids were asleep.
    New: water pump, Radiator, hoses, heater exchanger inside the car. All preventative for clogging for a car of this age. Heat is great. No leaks before or after.
    Recharged the AC with original R22.
    New rotors, pads and parking shoes all around. Brake flush by BMW dealer. I won’t touch Dot fluid.
    OE E30 M3 control arm bushings.
    New drivers door seal. Original shrunk. Know issue over 28 years. I grabbed the last one available in North America.
    BMW OE Z3 shifter with new Oe shifter bushings. Feels stock but with a modern car throw between gears. Does not feel like a short shift but not a huge jump between gears like originally.
    New OE muffler.
    New timing belt installed and valve timing adjusted by bmw master tech 2 years ago (which is about 1000 miles ago).

Front seats are OE sports seats from an E30 325is. Comes with original heated seats as well.
    Comes with a second set of bmw alloy wheels and nokkian hakkapalita R2 Studless snow tires with about 3000miles on them.
    Headlights and grill are E30 OE European “smilies” with city light. Originals are included.

Suspension is stock height and has some new rubber and is OE except for the shocks which I replaced with Bilstein HD shocks.

It’s not perfect but as close as any E30 that is driven on the road can be.

Serious offers only. I don’t need to sell it but its not being driven as much as it should.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...913682566.html
    Last edited by NNW; 06-17-2019, 03:23 PM.

OP: Looks like a nice car, however, you are required to post the car information here. This thread will get deleted if you don’t.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
    2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
    1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
    1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
    - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
    Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
      OP: Looks like a nice car, however, you are required to post the car information here. This thread will get deleted if you don’t.

My apologies. I will do so when I have WiFi.
      Although I think the car might be sold.
      Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It has all 4 mud flaps. Didnt a set of NIB IX front mud flaps sell for $1000 recently?

Nice car and price. But it's not hard to copy/paste the ad content when you make a post here. Especially not for $12k.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          It has all 4 mud flaps. Didnt a set of NIB IX front mud flaps sell for $1000 recently?

Nice car and price. But it's not hard to copy/paste the ad content when you make a post here. Especially not for $12k.

I’ll do my best. I just moved house and don’t have internet so relying on cell phone with spotty 4g and WiFi in cafes

Comment

Ok think I managed to do it.

Think it might be sold already. But will leave this up until I have the cash in hand / deposit.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Just updated original craigslist posting with photos of interior.
              Thanks

Comment

Cool Car
                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Sold. Thanks guys.
                  Had quite a few people wanting it.
                  Sorry to see her go but she needed more use than I was giving her.
                  Cheers

Comment

How much did it go for...if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Big swifty View Post
                      How much did it go for...if you don't mind my asking?
                      $12k cash to local from Denver. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow what a seriously fantastic car! Congrats to whoever that new owner is.
                        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
                        X