M3 rear brake carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 rear brake carriers

I've been looking around s14 and searching for part numbers.. But are e30 M3 Rear brake carriers trully a one off? I know they have different part numbers than anything I've found so far. But, I just bought some re-built rear calipers and they look a whole lot like 318TI calipers (and the price was the exact same). So, just curious if the carrier can be used from another brake. They will be hooking up to e30 M3 trailing arms by the way...

Afaik the carriers are m3 specific, but the calipers are not. (rear)
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Rear carriers are E30 M3 specific, the M3 and regular E30 share the same trailing arm. I went through all this when i did my 5lug conversion.

Comment

Damn.. I was afraid of that. Thanks guys

Comment

And I'm pretty sure they are NLA if you want new ones.
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

I ordered mine new from the dlr they had to come from Germany though and were pretty expensive.

Comment

That doesn't sound good.. I'll have to check around then.

Comment

$138 a piece here not sure what Blunt's cost is.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  http://bmwpartssource.com/partlocato...&siteid=216042

$138 a piece here not sure what Blunt's cost is.
                  Thanks man!! The amazing people at Global Imports gave me a really good price.. There are 21, well make that 19 left in Germany and no where else (according to their inventory).

Comment

Good to hear! I didnt mean to spew any misinformation. I had someone post in one of my threads a while back that they were NLA.

Originally posted by Simon S
                    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Yeah, it's weird, sometimes BMW won't replenish parts for a long time until enough open orders stack up.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                        Good to hear! I didnt mean to spew any misinformation. I had someone post in one of my threads a while back that they were NLA.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...8&postcount=96
                        No worries at all man.. Mine should be in next week, so there are 19 more left on BMW's shelves!! So, anyone doing a e30 M3 swap be aware.

Also, I looked at just getting a big brake kit for just the rear and no one was giving me anything nearly as cheap as getting all new stuff (carriers at least) from BMW..

Comment

Frizzy hair STRAIGHTENERS, most may be utilized to straighten curly frizzy hair or deal with delicate straight hair. You can alter your frizzy hair design was fabulous ripples, you will should purchase an extra arranged of curling iron. But in the event you possess a GHDS beauty, you most should purchase a separate curling iron. All frizzy <strong>GHD hair STRAIGHTENERS< strong> are versatile gadgets that may be utilized to straighten or your frizzy hair curl. To the reason that it could possess a electronic exclusive exhibition in his bedroom, in the event you are attentive GHD frizzy hair usages and railway.
                          En away from its versatility,<strong>GHD STRAIGHTENERS < strong>is high-tech gadgets. These usages are profitable the natural beauty using the premium that come going to be extremely favored by certified stylists, frizzy hair and natural beauty salons. This could be to the reason that every <strong>GHD < strong>natural beauty is controlled with a CPU mini which improves the safety using the device. For example, in the event you utilize GHD natural beauty for 30 minutes, their tables could emit heat can harm the hair. To refrain from this problem, all frizzy <strong>GHD frat irons< strong>sounding an alarm. This safety element can effectively refrain from frizzy hair because of the too much ask of heat damage.
                          Of one of a kind safety features of GHD frizzy <strong>hair STRAIGHTENER< strong>, discreetly routinely use in frizzy hair style. When you utilize a frizzy hair metal perfect GHD beauty, so be optimistic to scrub the frizzy hair previous to ask of heat. It should divide the frizzy hair into sections to facilitate the process. You do not should sustain straight frizzy hair as well closely with grilled GHD beauty. Just slightly sustain the grill and go to the appropriate guidance. Also, you do not should exert as well a good offer stress in your frizzy hair perfect when utilized discounts <strong>GHD hair< strong>. Ask of lamination will do the trick to sustain straight frizzy hair beauty.

Comment

Lol^^^^^
                            Originally posted by codyep3
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                            2010 F650gs twin
                            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

They were nla for a while. I bought mine from Tischer. It took about 2 months to get them from Germany. I think I paid $278 shipped for both.
                              sigpic
                              Gun control means using both hands
                              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Working...
                              X