My 325iC Body/Paint Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    wow haven't stopped by this thread in a while! the miró windscreen - holy moly. got any more pics?
    Thanks! The car is under a cover for the winter but I'll take some hardtop photos as soon as the salt is washed off the roads!

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
    Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerboy12 View Post
      Thanks! The car is under a cover for the winter but I'll take some hardtop photos as soon as the salt is washed off the roads!
      Actually your thread was so incredible I basically memorized it 2-3 years ago lol. Painted your own car, stripped and prepped your hardtop, Kevin Chinn interior including hardtop headliner... I remember all of it :-) You're an inspiration to alot of us here I think.

What I noticed was the "miró" on your windscreen - was amazed to see that. never seen one of those in person, and only pics I ever saw of them were euro cars. This US BMW Miró brochure proves they were sold here though. I stole the pic from a 2012 R3V windscreen thread

I'd love to see some more detailed pictures of that OEM windscreen... I guess you recovered it?

I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
      DB vert plastic bumpers
      OEM Keys
      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
      91 ic Calypso 3.1
      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

well look what I found here

I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Wow hell of a job you did!! I too have a kit from Kevin and couldn't be happier!! Want to paint mine?

Comment

Working...
          X