Clear All

This one is for you, Slammin <3 <3

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Surely, none of his professors treated him differently throughout those quarters
      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
          Please let me know how the aluminum rear mounts work out. I've been debating those vs something more like delrin for my 'track car'. It will see more street time hooning around than actual HPDE's but I do have another E30 to drive if I want something more comfortable.

Rules

I don't care if people call them VW in disguise (I guess they kinda are), I want one. With a lightweight V8 in the back/middle.
          You really don't want a V8 or for that matter any liquid cooled motor in a 914. They ALWAYS break/overheat ect. I've been autoXing with the PCA and I've NEVER seen one finish a day. They are always trailered to the races, and always go home broken. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

Here is my friends '74 914 with a short stroke 2.5L 6 running Formula Ford 13" Goodyear slicks.

This 912 has a 3.2L in it. Holy crap its fast. He was wondering why it was understeering through corners...

Will
          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

That is criminal. Someone go save that, even if its not a real CSl, its still bitchin.

Will
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

That 912 is awesome! And those slicks look really wide to be from a formula ford, although they are pretty cramped on a FF. My dad tried a set of them on the front of his Vee, iirc they were like 8 or 9" wide.

Either way, both those cars are very awesome. Got any good pics of your toys in action?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                You really don't want a V8 or for that matter any liquid cooled motor in a 914. They ALWAYS break/overheat ect.
                I'm guessing you really need to cut large vents in the hood and use the entire "trunk" to do it right. Big fans, ect... No?
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I'm FünfGang and I approve of this thread being taken over by 914's.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by otto325e View Post
                    Damnit Luke

A ton more here
                    Wheres the driver? Look to the bottom left hand corner, you can see a third tire touching the ground thru the bumper grill.

Comment

the future...

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                        That 912 is awesome! And those slicks look really wide to be from a formula ford, although they are pretty cramped on a FF. My dad tried a set of them on the front of his Vee, iirc they were like 8 or 9" wide.

Either way, both those cars are very awesome. Got any good pics of your toys in action?
                        Yeah I've got one or two...

That should cover it.

Oh yeah on my friends 914, they might be off a Star Mazda or Formula Rustle car. I know they are off some open wheel formula car. He goes out and pics them off the used tire pile at Sears Point for free. He has true rain tires, and several different compounds of dry slicks. The car is flat out fast. Also with the transmission he has, 1st gear is good for almost 60 mph. Perfect for an autoX.
                        Will
                        Last edited by BlackbirdM3; 04-13-2012, 10:35 PM.
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

^I am serioously jealous, you have some sweet rides there! Really loving that Alfa.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                            ^I am serioously jealous, you have some sweet rides there! Really loving that Alfa.
                            The Alfa was sweet, I was the third owner, it sat in a barn for 30 years. It met an untimely demise however :( Some jackass rear ended me on my way to work.

It was a sad day.

Will
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Man - that's bad. Sorry you couldn't save it. Great looking cars.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

That's my worst fear in owning a classic car.

Ugh. Sad to see!
                                Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                                All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Working...
                                X