My e30 318is s52 swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

longest ongoing swap thread everrrrr!

theres no other option for the radiator huh? what part of the rad gets in the way?
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      longest ongoing swap thread everrrrr!

theres no other option for the radiator huh? what part of the rad gets in the way?
      haha these things take time you know lol

nope, no other option, having one custom made to fit inside the supports, the entire rad get in the way of the extra pully on the crank, and blower belt.

Comment

Windsor do you remember what the o2 sensor wiring colors match up to on the o2 sensor itself my harness was hacked off as well.... or at least point me in the direction of where you found it?

Comment

Originally posted by swapped91 View Post
          Windsor do you remember what the o2 sensor wiring colors match up to on the o2 sensor itself my harness was hacked off as well.... or at least point me in the direction of where you found it?
          if your refering to the main engine harness wiring of the o2, i have no clue, i used the AKG wiring harness connector. plug and play. if you check the sticky thread in this section theres a diagram showing e30 to e36 wiring.

Comment

Nice job but I agree, that swap is taking dayssss. I did my m20b27 to b25 swap, cut the other car to pieces and transferred all interior pieces, dash seats, carpets, ect. into the none totaled body in a little under 3 months. Secrete is work on it every day until you get sick about it, then continue working.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
            1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
            1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
            1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
            1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
            1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
            Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
            1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
            1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
            X