Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 87 vert anti freeze leaking by gas pedal

E30 87 vert anti freeze leaking by gas pedal
    Hey this is my first post so sorry If it’s not in the right place. Ok so car was running great starts and ran fine randomly one day it started but would only stay on if I kept my foot on the gas after a few days of playing with it starting it over and over it finally stayed on with out having to press the gas but then I notice a huge puddle of anti freeze by the driver side at the gas pedal INSIDE THE CAR I think the piece is called the heater core valve but the Bentley refers to it being on the passengers side ? I have attached picture of the part. Since then the car starts and runs fine sometimes and sometimes it starts and shut right back off but I believe this is a unrelated issue with the MAF. ANY INFO HELP OR ADVICE GREATLEY APPRICIATED
    Attached Files

Part #16 Heater core valve. $250 for a new one from BMW
    You need three orings for the connections when you button it back up. I tried installing orings from common kits but their sizes are off and I then got leaks at the connections. Buy the orings when you buy the valve.

Comment

I’m buy a original in known working conditions was planning on just buying the orings from bmw

Comment

Working...
      X