Where is C100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is C100?

I’m trying to follow the directions (link below) to bypass my high beams by connecting pin 30 on my low beam relay to the c100 connection (always on) in the fuse box. I’m just not sure where the c100 connection is exactly.

The main goal is to stop my low beams from turning off when my high beams are on.

Any help would be appreciated!

The FAQ/DIY section is for staff-approved instructional posts only. Please do not ask questions there. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Jump pins #30 together from the high to the low beam relays as shown.

The pin diagram is usually drawn on the relays themselves.
      Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        The FAQ/DIY section is for staff-approved instructional posts only. Please do not ask questions there. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary. Thanks in advance.
        Got it thanks

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post

Jump pins #30 together from the high to the low beam relays as shown.

The pin diagram is usually drawn on the relays themselves.
          Is it model year specific? Or does this work for all E30’s? For reference I have a 1987 325is

Comment

I guess this would make sense. On the diagram it looks like pin 30 on the high beam relay is being powered by c100 (always on), so essentially you’re just bridging it over to the low beam relay.

I’ll give it a try...thanks

Comment

Working...
            X