Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which carrier delivers packages to your home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which carrier delivers packages to your home?

I need to send a package from US to Sydney. The package MUST be delivered to the person's home. Going to the post office to pick it up is not an option. Do you guys know what carrier should I use? My options in the states are USPS (American mail), UPS, FedEx or DHL. Its a gift and I do not want the person to deal with any customs or paperwork. Any help is appreciated!
    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

To keep customs away the total price needs to be less thank $1000AUD including shipping. Everything I have bought from the US has come to my door via USPS then AusPost. As long as someone is there to sign for it there is no probl.em.

If no one is there to sign, then is gets dropped off at the delievery trucks post station for you to pick up.
    Now what are you sending her? lol
    sigpic

Comment

Have you ever dealt with UPS?
      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

i have sent two packages to Sydney before through usps. everything work out great, plus they're the cheapest.
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Yes I think I have had a UPS package once as well. Basically anything that is deliever through regular mail will be delievered to the door. Things that don't get delievered to the door are items that you have requested to be picked up by the buy from a delievery station. Or if you use a special delievery company that may not offer door to door delievery, and the obvious things that are to big to fit in a van or to heavy for the delivery guy to lift.
          sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to update if anyone cares. Ended up using USPS Express and it arrived in less than a week. Was delivered home as planned.
            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Comment

Good to hear.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X