This is R3V Facebook moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    Fred is winning today with the $2000 rotbox Craigslist thread lol.
    The piece I pointed out?
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      The piece I pointed out?
      Yes, he's trolling them bad on there about it.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

That was a riot. The cereal discussion a week or so ago was pretty fun, too.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Still waiting to get my mystery ban lifted off the R3v facebook page... :C
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I forgot which page I was on , I told some kid 25$ shipped for said part

He then says ok how much for shipping...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Omg fred had them by the balls holy shit. Once again an epic troll

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I guess somehow this kid hooked his spider hose to throttle body or intake and may have ruined motor lol

edit not sure why its tiny. It says he started car and coolant dumped out of headers lol and intake

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I saw that thread and couldn't help but laugh. Wasn't that on e30zone?
                  sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

"So im not as slow as i thought, it was a very sketchy mistake. So yesterday was the biggest shit show ever, I some how managed to introduce coolant into my intake track, what i thought was a coolant line was actually the ICV hose and after removing the entire intake system and draining everything, i came across the culprit....... the stupid throttle body heater hose... out of all 3 poles i managed to fit it to the one with a nipple that allows air into the throttle body. Keep in mind I deleted my CCV (obd1 converted m52) so i guess that nipple was tied into that system.. so basically coolant got sucked up through the little nipple in the throttle body and cleaned my valves and dirtied my garage floor . I removed the sparkplugs and cranked it a few times to remove any left over water in the head, plugged the hose and throttle body nipple and she starts right up and doesnt spit coolant everywhere anymore."
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

...nor does it make compression.

"Send it."
                      -Peter
                      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                      '91 318is slicktop project
                      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                      '00 Tundra

Comment

Is there a procedure to get on the r3v FB group? My request to join has been pending for months.
                        sigpic
                        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                          Is there a procedure to get on the r3v FB group? My request to join has been pending for months.
                          I had joined a few months back but after a month or so I deleted it...the dumb post to good post ratio was 10,000,000 to 1.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

FB is worthless as a replacement for forums. I joined a car related group, briefly. Not worth the time. It's like FB is the catchall for the bottom tier of the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                              FB is the catchall for the bottom tier of the car community.
                              Mind if I steal that verbiage and re-use it on a daily basis? It's wonderfully succinct.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I find it's good almost exclusively for taking digs at people.
                                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
                                X