• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Had to find a free place to host a pic since Photobucket hosed us all
    Flickr works well.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I thought that was sketchy now because of the Yahoo/Verizon thing?

Photobucket killed multiple projects for me. I'm still pissed.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It's amazing, love the DCT.

No JB4. I'm not putting a piggyback on a high powered turbo car.

Your wallet and DME will thank you lol. Just had a car in on Thursday. Some guy Put a jb4 on it and fried the DME. There is a quick fix for it by adding an extra ground so he did that and traded the car in to the local Lexus dealership with the fried DME still working. It failed on the customer and now its at our dealership getting fixed. Same guy that did that brought that same car in on a Friday with a cold air intake. It was diagnosed and then when the tech got in it on Monday the stock intake was on. He came back over the weekend took his car off the lot and swapped intakes and brought it back and them denied it when we have cameras that watched him do it lol.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I thought that was sketchy now because of the Yahoo/Verizon thing?

Photobucket killed multiple projects for me. I'm still pissed.
          Didnt think about that, all my stuff has been on flickr for the past several years.

Comment

We had dinan stage II that came with ours and a dinan exhaust. We did Get the software reflashed at the dealership once but it was under warranty. If I recall correctly, it was 400hp and 350lb of torque (with factory warranty intact).

Stupid fucking fast! Fun as fuck. Ours had dct. Personally I would have liked the 6 speed but we originally purchased the car for my wife.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Brb shopping for a 135

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Just an i, but has the M Sport package and all the goodies, so basically the only thing that it doesn't have that an is does is the BMW Performance tune that adds 20hp 35tq

I'm very seriously considering the Dinan Stage II setup. Cat back and tune are worth 60hp and 80tq................not as if the car isn't already crazy quick.

It just sucks because the 12-13 DMEs are LOCKED down. So you have to pull the DME from the engine bay and send it in to get bench flashed.

I'd really like to find a place where I could get a proper dyno tune. Intake, full exhaust, and a proper tune. The car sounds great, just too quiet. I want to hear more of the turbo noises.

The HK stereo is fantastic and the car is just awesome. It's the perfect blend of quick, luxury, handling, etc. Just needs some cooling mods so I can track it.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Just an i, but has the M Sport package and all the goodies, so basically the only thing that it doesn't have that an is does is the BMW Performance tune that adds 20hp 35tq

I'm very seriously considering the Dinan Stage II setup. Cat back and tune are worth 60hp and 80tq................not as if the car isn't already crazy quick.

It just sucks because the 12-13 DMEs are LOCKED down. So you have to pull the DME from the engine bay and send it in to get bench flashed.

I'd really like to find a place where I could get a proper dyno tune. Intake, full exhaust, and a proper tune. The car sounds great, just too quiet. I want to hear more of the turbo noises.

The HK stereo is fantastic and the car is just awesome. It's the perfect blend of quick, luxury, handling, etc. Just needs some cooling mods so I can track it.
                  Congrats, glad you are happy!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

They showed up on Tuesday, picked up the last check, and when I came home from work it was up. Now I have to backfill and gravel. 14 cubic yards of 3/4" gravel is being delivered on Saturday. I love the clerestory window, such an increase in natural light. I maybe regret not putting them on the sides too though.

AWD > RWD

Comment

Very nice! Don't forget to get some shades for the windows, sometimes that light will just be in the wrong spot.

Comment

This set

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Weber side draft manifold for the race car. Finally getting around to starting on that thing.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Some asshat blew a red light and totaled my W202 c230, so had do some unexpected car shopping. I'm pretty happy with the replacement, 2012 e350 4matic with the AMG Sport Premium Package. CPO with 44k miles.

Attached Files

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                            HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
                              Some asshat blew a red light and totaled my W202 c230, so had do some unexpected car shopping. I'm pretty happy with the replacement, 2012 e350 4matic with the AMG Sport Premium Package. CPO with 44k miles.

Nice! Two of my friends had the same car, they both loved it.

Comment

Time to restock the coffee shelf...

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X