Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOM Coilover System Group Buy #3

GROUP BUY IS OPEN!

Were back! The first and second JOM Group buy were a complete success with 80 coil-over kits ordered and delivered!

Here is your chance to get the now proven JOM coil over system at special price of $440 shipped. This system will get your e30 low and give you that perfect stance you are looking for at a very affordable price with zero modification needed.

What the kit includes-

2 front spring
    2 rear springs
    4 spring collar
    4 shocks
    adjuster/spanner

PRICE: $420 Shipped to your door.

All items pictured are included and boxes are now inspected before they leave the UK to insure proper delivery of all items.

Installed pictures

If you are interested in ordering please send me a PM when you are ready to pay and I will send you the payment information and we will go from there.

Thanks to all the people in the first two group buys and all the feedback. Again as stated we have not had 1 issue arrize from the previous group buys that was not immidiatly resolved by myself or Les. Buy with confidence.

FAQ

Is there any modification needed to install these on my e30 vert/coupe/sedan/touring?
    NO! There is no modification to your strut housing to install the JOM Coil-over system. You can modify the strut housing if you want to achieve a perfect look or to get even lower, this however may require shorter struts and is done at your own risk.

How is payment made?
    Payment is made via paypal from you directly to the distributor in the UK. Using paypal protects you as a buyer and the seller.

How long does shipping take?
    Shipping normally takes 5-7 days from the time you order. However as many people will tell you shipping is blazing fast and has been received in 3 days even to the west coast.

How hard is it to install this kit?
    Installing the kit should be left to a professional or at minimum someone competent with hand tools. No special tools are needed other then the ones normally used to remove and install suspension components.

How low can I go?
    Fucking low.

Are these for daily driven cars or track cars?
    The people that daily these have stated over and over again that this kit is perfect for daily driving providing a firm ride with not being to stiff or bouncy. These have been tracked and no issues reported but these are used at your discretion. Coilovers does not a track car make, tires, bushings, brakes and everything else all make a track car "feel" good.

Will drop hats that work on stock work on this setup?
    Yes! The unique design utilizes the stock sizing at the top of the spring and this will allow you to use a drop hats from other cars that are known to go lower.
    Last edited by mightywhitey; 02-09-2012, 10:31 PM.
    1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
    1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
    1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

put a pic of mine :)

Comment

any pics of how low you can go with this JOM setup with an m50 oil pan

Comment

Interested. So essentially the front spring has the lower seat for the standard spring mount and the upper accepts a factory(or camber plate) style upper strut mount. My question is where does the front adjuster go? Rear is self explanatory...

Anyone have a photo of the things put together into a housing?

Comment

I can snap some tomorrow of the fronts when I get home from work (graveyard shift). The adjuster still sits on the bottom side of the spring and the top side of the strut itself. It's a tapered spring. Honestly, fantastic for a daily driver late model car.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

That is what I assumed but then the adjuster just 'sits' on the lower spring perch? There is a ridge there and while not difficult it would more a little annoying to have to adjust that with it down inside that area of the front strut area.

I GUESS you could trim it and have it sit on it like a 'standard' coilover of course...

I assume the front inserts install just like Bilstein Sports and the like?

Comment

anybody know wheel/tire size on this 'vert? looks perfect!
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I want a sent for a sedan.. what if I oder 2 sets can I get a lower price or now? Pmed.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

That white vert! Gorgeous! Was there any strut modification there, or is is just the coilovers. And any info on the wheels? Thanks

INSTAGRAM @ merlow_

Comment

Possible to get that photo of the front assembly?

Comment

best i could do.

Comment

damn, I just bought a whole set of shocks and springs..

I want to know, this is for street use, correct? Not track proven, or is it?
                          Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Been on this site for a min, just decided to finally sign up. lol

Anyways I am interested in getting a set for my brother's e30. Let me talk to him and I will get back to you...

Comment

Let me know Ill be here.

As for the track use Ive never used it on the track but others have. But if you would take your beater on a track with 20 year old shocks then these are obviously a improvement.

Comment

Working...
                              X